Zebura vs. EoS Yusuke controlled by raizen & Prime Raizen

Topic started by eddz99 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

All at full power no bloodlust all at current

Zebura - Toriko

Yusuke & Raizen - YU YU HAKUSHO

Start at 1km away from each team

Win by death

Place:

DBZ cell games

Post by othus12 (6,660 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so it finally has come to this, i dont know much about YYH so...i would like to see feats from yusuke

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Toriko is definitely catching up with YYH and may even be physically superior to them, but I don't think Zebura can beat Yusuke yet, he can probably put up a good fight but in the end Yusuke would probably win with difficulty, Zebura however in no way, shape or form is getting past Prime Raizen, who is considered the strongest in YYH and by power scaling easily a life wiper, some say planet buster but no one in YYH has ever shown that kind of destructive power.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Not yet can Zebra win this....Not yet...But soon! >: (, with the way Toriko is going now Zebra could likely win this matchup in 100 chapters or so, not even kidding

EDIT: Maybe sooner than that really

Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: same thing with goku yet people still say he can

@SMXLR8: it's different though, DBZ has proven planet busters that Goku has overcome and since DBZ's power is so linear it means he should be able to do what they do, YYH on the other hand is not as linear and the planet busting is simply implied yet never actually proven like in DBZ.

@ImDictatorBowDown: I don't think so all I would like is proof he can do but until then it's a statement nothing more

Anyone trying to argue Goku isn't a casual planet buster is ignorant of DBZ and should be dismissed from the discussion, the DC wankers over at comicvine would like you to believe that he's not even a moon buster since he's never showed it, get that weak shit outta here

@SMXLR8: Ok, here's Frieza blowing up planet Vegeta in his weakest form, might I mention causally

and here is Goku killing Frieza in his strongest form (roughly 240x stronger than his first form)

Pretty sure Goku can planet bust

@ImDictatorBowDown: mm but well, zebura has defeated potential life wipers such as the magma tortoise with a punch, and he was tanking blows which obliterated the whole mankind's army, and zebura just bested an attack that was calculated to be at 10 teratons of force with a punch, he can also fly and move at hypersonic++ speeds, whats so powerful about yusuke that puts him above zebura? (this really got me curious)

@ImDictatorBowDown: I have seen the show so nothing new here and Like I said some proof would be good but until then it's a statement like cell saying he can solar system bust....

@othus12 said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: mm but well, zebura has defeated potential life wipers such as the magma tortoise with a punch, and he was tanking blows which obliterated the whole mankind's army, and zebura just bested an attack that was calculated to be at 10 teratons of force with a punch, he can also fly and move at hypersonic++ speeds, whats so powerful about yusuke that puts him above zebura? (this really got me curious)

Yusuke and Raizen are at massively hypersonic speeds, I agree actually that Zebra has more destructive force than them and certainly can hit a much larger area, but I don't think that punch was technically stronger than that barrage from the military, it's just that the beat punch ignored Mounturtle's hard exterior and went for his organs inside. Yusuke and Raizen should have the edge in speed here, Yusuke's punches are mountain level+ and his Reigun I believe was described as being twice as strong as his best punch early on in the series. Being honest here Raizen is basically featless himself, think of him like Gol D. Roger from One Piece, featless but you know he's the strongest dude in One Piece so far so a lot of his power is assumed.

@YoungChief: hmmm but toriko is now dishing mountain level punches casually, and zebura is well above him, now the beat punch if you can remember it also destroyed the shell of the mounturtle (if it had only internal damage the shell wouldnt have been crushed.) seems reasonable to me that it had at least the same ammount of power considering the military attack didnt even made it flinch.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (177 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Team easily for now

@SMXLR8: you don't need a direct feats to prove what someone is capable of, logic plays it's part as well, say a man can lift heavy barrel with sole his arm and he then challenges another man of similar stature to a contest of strength in which only the arm is used, the same arm used to lift the barrel, the other man wins with great ease, are we to assume the man who won cannot in fact lift that same barrel because he was never shown doing so? Based on the logic you are using, he can't.

To me that just seemed like an internal damage attack, I thought the shell cracking part was so it could escape to join up with the 4 Beast main body, hmm. But really though, basically, Zebra is fighting two dudes who are essentially like Toriko in power, with more speed feats, really though Raizen is many times stronger than Yusuke, so I'm kinda lowballing him here by putting him on Yusuke's level. Give Zebra more time and he should win this matchup with ease, now against just Yusuke himself? I think Zebra can take it, I know I'm gonna get some hate for that statement there lol

@ImDictatorBowDown: bad example

@YoungChief: yeah i see he is outnumbered and basically i just wanted to see if zebura could take on yusuke by now. i think the OP needs to change the thread for just yusuke vs zebura

@SMXLR8 said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: bad example

If someone physically dominated Superman in a fight it would be automatically assumed that he can do everything Superman can do with just raw muscle power, and more, they don't need feats of them destroying a planet to say that they can.

@SMXLR8: Use any analogy you want, the point should have been obvious

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel