ZEBURA (toriko) vs PRISCILLA (claymore)

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 5, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,706 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so, i recently heard claymore characters are stronger than what i thought, so i want to see how well they fare against characters from toriko.

Rules:

Random encounter

no prep time

no knowledge

in character

fight at a forest

Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Pretty sure Toriko characters have way too much durability and DC, unless this guy is one of the weaker tires, but yeah i'm not sure, i don't read Toriko and didn't encounter it so often on VS forums so my intel on it is pretty low.

@Fehafare: he is the strongest of the 4 heavenly kings, so lets say he is stronger than toriko for example. he would be mid tier on his verse tho

Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: Well as said that doesn't really tell me much. The best thing i know about Toriko is that it had some decent multi-mountain feats early on and that the current top tires approaching country level, both of those things would make Priscilla lose, unless she has enough speed to dodge the attacks and stay away which would then end in a draw or a Toriko victory if she gets tired.

Post by All_StarSupes (780 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zebura in his current form would barely make mid-tier in the Toriko verse. They haven't even journeyed into the Gourmet world yet which makes up 70% of the planet. Zebura is powerful but I have no clue about Priscilla so I can't call the fight.

@All_StarSupes: he fits mid tier perfectly, he has 2 unmeasurable capture level dishes on his full course menu.

Post by All_StarSupes (780 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Gourmet world makes up 70% of the planet and is filled with unmeasurable capture level beasts, so you don't know what kind of powerful people lurk in the Gourmet world. But I would say he makes it about mid-tier, but I wouldn't place Midora, Ichiryuu or Jirou on the that tier list as they seem to be in a completely different league.

@All_StarSupes: those 3 are the top tier of toriko, they can go take a stroll at the gourmet world.

Post by Tballack (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I guess i should take up Toriko, would be difficult to tell who wins when i don't know one side, but going by the hype on toriko, maybe the other guy wins for now, until i actually watch or read the series. i wouldn't know for sure

@Tballack: well if you want to debate im up for it i dont know too much about claymore either so it might be interesting

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel