Zebra Vs Starjun

Topic started by danzi97 on Oct. 2, 2013. Last post by othus12 12 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This battle's been on my mind since I saw the last arc's conclusion... Picture a Cooking Festival in which Zebra and not Toriko ends up fighting Starjun (so he doesn't have the third eye and power-up yet). Who wins?

Post by othus12 (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ughh... zebura should win after a good fight.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i willing to go with Starjun on this one after a really really good fight mostly because i do not know if zebra has a routine or not. 

@waybig1010101: zebura should still be able to win by tanking one of starjuns attacks and following with one of his own.

@othus12: sorry but routine is a pretty good hax when used against people at your level and zebra hasn't shown a ability like routine yet so cause of that im giving this to Starjun with high difficulty  
Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zebra should have barely beaten the Starjun that Toriko faced, however Strjun awakened his Gourmet Genetics immediately after the fight and this should be stronger. I'd say Starjun might barely take it, but If it's the Starjun that fought Toriko I'd give it to Zebra in a hard fight.

@waybig1010101: toriko admits that zebura is above him.

with onsoku idou and beat punch he should deal far more damage than what toriko did.

i see starjun piercing zebura with his burner knife and then zebura gripping star while releasing several sound bursts to star's face.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: but that one is shin starjun.

@othus12: impressions are pretty hax for toriko characters that why for me the ability to use routines gives a fighter a mental advantage over their opponents which i believe would give starjun the advantage 

@waybig1010101: yeah that's true. but does that mean toriko is now stronger than zebura? that's unlikely.

@othus12: look at toriko before using his routine fighting Starjun, Starjun just tank all of his best attacks but then when toriko  was using his routine Starjun was doing his best to dodge or stop all of toriko's attacks afterward. Toriko  has shown that weird ability that almost one punch starjun even when he was barley awake and badly hurt so after toriko recovers who knows. 
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

That's another thing I'm not sure, is Zebra still stronger than Toriko? I mean, with Food Honor and Routine?

@waybig1010101: toriko went bloodlust after he saw how starjun was laughing at his attacks. he didnt got stronger because of the ultimate routine.

however ill agree that it was due to the routine that he managed to create a new heck ton of techniques.

@othus12: i think he got stronger because the image he had of protecting Komatsu from before the fight so when komastu arrived he completed toriko's image for his fight 

@waybig1010101: yeah, that was another factor

@othus12: After Komastu arrive that was moment that toriko just goes off thats the clear factor not the bloodlust but the strength toriko gets from protecting komastu along with his image that he needed komastu help in completing. 

here is toriko's bloodlust  

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'd actually give it to Zebura. Most people tend to forget Zebura is on a different level from Toriko. This being the Starjun Toriko just barely lost to makes me think Zebura has a big edge. However, I don't know how Zebura would fare against current Starjun.

@danzi97: zebura has also mastered food honor.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm gonna say Starjun personally, Toriko was roided up for this fight, he did some serious food immersion to prepare and had the ultimate routine and in the end didn't do any real damage to Starjun until he pulled the inner demon Stand stuff at the end, but that doesn't even count honestly. Starjun was smiling during their fight, think about that, the burner knife was just for fun honestly, after Toriko broke it Starjun just immediately owned him with other fire techniques instead. He tanked an ultimate routine 60 ren knife nail gun, let me put this into perspective, Toriko hit Starjun with Leg Knife, Leg Fork, 2 50 Rens, then a 100 ren, Leg Boomerang, Cannon Fork, and a 50 ren nail gun to the face at the beginning of their battle. And guess what, it did nothing to Starjun, but then what happens

one FLYING FORK finally gets a response out of him after Toriko activates UR, meaning this one attack, a regular flying fork was more powerful than any of the attacks used in his initial barrage, keep in mind that a 50 ren busted a mountain sized lump of iron ore prior to this arc. Then, Starjun tanks a 60 ren knife nail gun from UR Toriko holy shit, right after piercing straight through 50 ren knife fork shield as well....

The last image won't upload but here it is http://mangacraze.com/Toriko/237/16/

Smiling. Basically what I'm getting at here is that Starjun has better feats than Zebra imo, definitely in durability, as for DC feats he doesn't have many aside from harming Toriko who is a freaking beast meat tank, however it was stated by the narrator that many people at the festival could blow away the entire island if they wanted to but didn't because they might hit their comrades, you best believe Starjun is one of those people. I actually think Toriko was the strongest King during the Cooking Festival arc because of his preparations for his fight with Starjun, I doubt the other kings prepped as much as he did basically. Considering Starjun with his power sealed (didn't have that eyeball thingy) was the second strongest in the bishokukai, it makes sense he could deal with an amped up Toriko

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel