Zebra vs Naruto

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 30, 2014. Last post by taichokage 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,449 posts) See mini bio Level 14

First Appearance Zebra

BM Naruto since we haven't seen his new powers much yet

Battle takes place in cooking stadium

both are bloodlusted

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

First appearance? Naruto may be too much for him.

Post by taichokage (15,268 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nah I'd say Zebra could take him with effort.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Could go either way, IMO, but good fight.

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: 1 Tail was already casual mountain buster. Take Naruto BM + SM

Sm alone is stronger than 1 tail.

Zebra was already above that. Just check out his first voice missile.
Post by XtremeRevolution55 (79 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99 said:

@taichokage: 1 Tail was already casual mountain buster. Take Naruto BM + SM

Sm alone is stronger than 1 tail.

1 tail never busted a mountain.

2,3,5,6 and 7-tail Bijuus can are mountain level with their strongest attacks, and SM can't tank their Bijuu bomb.

And Bijuus should be like 1/5th of BM Naruto's power.

Post by othus12 (7,933 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zebura wins after a pretty good fight. naruto does have the upper hand in speed but with zebura's AoE that really doesnt matter. and TBH i dont think naruto can take 3 voice missiles to the face like the nitro did back at gourmet pyramid.

naruto has gotten cocky hasnt he? challenging zebura to a fight and shit.

Post by flashback180 (1,237 posts) See mini bio Level 14

zebra shakes his world ..... littrally

Post by luthluth (1,657 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I like Zebra way more than Naruto but lets be real here people. Naruto would outclass the weakest version of Zebra in almost every aspect including speed which would give him the win.

@luthluth: Um no, you mean that Naruto is outclassed in every aspect EXCEPT speed :P

Zebra would still surpass Naruto in strength and DC and arguably durability. Naruto has better speed and a bit more versatility. Aside from Rikudo Sennin Naruto, BOS Zebra could beat any incarnation of Naruto. This is just the closest one.

@taichokage: Lol yeah I was making it fair. Four Beast arc and up obliterates the entire Naruto verse :P

Lol pretty much. Sunny and Toriko too. Coco just wasn't quite there but post skip he already has taken a large step forward in ability.

@taichokage: Technically he could still beat anyone with his hax poison. I don't believe anyone, even orochimaru and sauske, could beat all the poison he's got. He takes people who are resistant to poison and craps all over them XD

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'd say Naruto can beat debut Zebra, Zebra beats him out in DC and physical strength but at that point in time that was about it, Naruto on the other hand has superior speed and also has sufficient DC to take him out. I don't think Zebra can tank a TBB at this point, and since Naruto's bloodlusted here, I'm pretty sure that's what he's going to start with.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Zebra would just start with a voice missle which trumps a bijuu bomb. he's bloodlusted too.

Naruto's speed couldn't help him against Zebra's AOE. Naruto could just as easily get one shot first by Zebra. More easily in fact.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: @Jinbeifan1: The point is that Naruto will get the attack off faster that Zebra will, at this point in the manga their speed was extremely lacking in comparison to their other attributes

@ImDictatorBowDown: he has to charge up a bijuu bomb, it's not an instantanious attack. Zebra can launch is faster than Naruto can if you think about it. and if they launch them at the same time, Zebra wins. Not to mention Zebra could just swat it away if he likes :P And I'm pretty sure that his durability was about island level as well, I mean sure it would definitely hurt him but I also think he could take it on.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel