Zebra vs Nappa

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 22, 2014. Last post by Jinbeifan1 4 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Current Zebra

Nappa during Saiyan arc (like there was another lol)

speed equal (since I honestly don't know if Nappa is super fast but I'm pretty sure he's faster than mach 300 right? :P)

I'm probably making a mistake in making this but... Oh well!

Battle takes place in Cooking Stadium

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: GT Nappa stomps :3. Jk.

Anyway Speed equal zebra stomps.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Nappa just do that finger move and its done........

@OfficialRikudouSennin: Yeah no, Zebra shrugs off the finger move and the fight starts :P

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

City busting........repeadly haxed bro nappa takes zebra with a huge lose

@OfficialRikudouSennin: City busting is small compared to Zebra in his first appearance

Try island level plus

Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zebura rips nappa's 10 ton strenght in half with onsoku ido and proceeds to blow his organs with beat punch.

Post by Kurohige (3,706 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Toriko has finally hit DBZ level, eh? Pretty awesome even if it is only saiyan saga, I remember when Raditz was able to solo the HST (Toriko included) so It's nice to see some power houses.

Post by Tozokun123 (59 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Lol casual moon level+ blasts>>>

@Kurohige: Wait til you see Ichiryuu and Midora, both are at level with Frieza, and are capable of killing any DBZ character despite their tier (but lack in speed I believe, I cant remember why they arent quite there yet)

@Tozokun123: The moon is roughly the same size as the US, and Mount turtle tanked a blast that big without a hitch. Then Zebra punched him and it died :P

Post by waybig1010101 (3,078 posts) See mini bio Level 14
equal speed means that both characters can kill each other here its just who goes for the kill first and thats most likely going to be zebra if its in character, but if this was bloodlust i would go with Nappa winning this slightly more than zebra considering that nappa's attacks are stronger and this is equal speed even though zebra does have a few moves that can end Nappa as well. 
Lmao!!! Destroying the surface of US is not even close to legit moon busting like a casual blast from BoZ piccol.
every series is wanked here lmao.

@Tozokun123: zebura triumphs physically. not by AoE. goku cant lift even 40 tons yet zebura is on the trillion ton range. once zebura grips nappa he will tear his limbs appart.

@othud12: you dont have to show your bleeding anus with every post faggot.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,078 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Jinbeifan1

you do realize that you are comparing the usa (just a surface area on the earth) to the entire moon.  
21.9 billion cubic kilometers.-moon  
9,372,610 km^2-USA

@Tozokun123 said:

Post by takashichea (11,963 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Tozokun123 said:

Don't insult users. You insult the characters or the debate, but not the user themselves.

This is your first and final warning.

@waybig1010101: I see, but the point is that it took more force than the power to destroy the US to even hurt Mount Turtle, who shrugged off the attack. When Zebra hit him it basically exploded, so that would put him moon level if it took twice as much force to one shot Mount Turtle wouldn't it? And he got stronger since Four Beast Arc, it just hasn't shown him fight such a strong enemy one on one yet

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
And it's mass is about 1.25% of earth's. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel