Zebra, Toriko, Tengu Vs Recoome and Zarbon

Topic started by comicfanforever on April 21, 2014. Last post by othus12 4 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Zebra, Toriko, Tengu Vs Recoome and Zarbon

Voice Burst
Voice Burst

Main Plot:Toriko Team went to the restaurant and they stole Reconne`s Favorite chocolates.
Reconne was angry and he asked Zabron to go hunting Toriko, Zebra and Tengu.

Post by Jgames (183 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Reccome solo, their main chance of winning is via tengu million volts in the cell, which I don't see happening after they get blitz and bombarded with energy blast

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They can't blitz Buranchi. He's Mach 30,000 pre skip. Not 100% convinced but I might go with team Z as well. Aside from Buranchi, the other 2 need a speed upgrade.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Mach 30,000? what????

EDIT: nevermind. I see now. lol

Post by GeneralVan (1,662 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Recoome solos. Zarbon could arguably do it too.

Post by Tozokun123 (59 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Mach 600 is his normal speed and mach 30.000 for an instant.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Recoome is planet level durability and DC, Vegeta who was already planet level admitted he couldn't do jack to him, and before anyone tries to say he wouldn't just eraser gun them, that's bullcrap, the only reason he even toyed with Vegeta for a short while is because they had a history together. Buranchi may be fast but he's not outrunning the blast radius

That's the curvature of the planet Namek you're seeing there, and those landmasses? Continents, this was the result of an interrupted Eraser Gun. The blast went off in his mouth and he only lost some teeth, that's it.

Post by takashichea (11,888 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I'm happy to see someone uses the Toriko screenshots I uploaded. I wish I uploaded more, but Crunchyroll only has episodes 130 to the last episode. HULU's image quality sucks.

On-Topic:

Crap, I don't know what to comment since I'm not a battle person. I'm going with team DBZ on this.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@YoungChief said:

Recoome is planet level durability and DC, Vegeta who was already planet level admitted he couldn't do jack to him, and before anyone tries to say he wouldn't just eraser gun them, that's bullcrap, the only reason he even toyed with Vegeta for a short while is because they had a history together. Buranchi may be fast but he's not outrunning the blast radius

That's the curvature of the planet Namek you're seeing there, and those landmasses? Continents, this was the result of an interrupted Eraser Gun. The blast went off in his mouth and he only lost some teeth, that's it.

Uh dude I think you need to re look at that picture again, you see when it passes Gohan right? Those small rocks on the ground? Yeah that's what you're seeing on the ground in the next picture, which means that explosion is small. Either way though, the Toriko team loses until more of their powers after time skip is shown

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

They can't blitz Buranchi. He's Mach 30,000 pre skip. Not 100% convinced but I might go with team Z as well. Aside from Buranchi, the other 2 need a speed upgrade.

Is mach 30,000 even near relativistic? Because i can argue that the ginyu force is already past lightspeed, if not lightspeed.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@YoungChief said:

Uh dude I think you need to re look at that picture again, you see when it passes Gohan right? Those small rocks on the ground? Yeah that's what you're seeing on the ground in the next picture, which means that explosion is small. Either way though, the Toriko team loses until more of their powers after time skip is shown

Nope.jpg

That's the curvature of the planet we're seeing there, its the same in the anime too, unless your argument is that Namek is ridiculously tiny then there's nothing to discuss. Besides, even ignoring this scan, Recoome is planet level, if you want to debate that fine I guess

Post by Hachima (29 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I got Zarbon soloing. Recoome is there as a distraction.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@YoungChief said:

Nope.jpg

That's the curvature of the planet we're seeing there, its the same in the anime too, unless your argument is that Namek is ridiculously tiny then there's nothing to discuss. Besides, even ignoring this scan, Recoome is planet level, if you want to debate that fine I guess

I think that is actually just the horizon of the planet, but there's definitely a chance that I'm wrong about that. Either way, the explosion is huge, and the bast radius is huge as well.

As for the battle, I think Team 2 wins.

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ya know this very same kinda fight was one the lounge and honestly it looks like Toriko high tiers make it up to Frieza level, it's a good read and laugh: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/could-anyone-from-toriko-take-on-the-ginyu-force-323870/

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@comicfanforever: WOW its been a long time you back here.

Post by flashback180 (586 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Zarbon can take this via speed and overall attributes

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: @taichokage said:

Remember Buranchi is only Mach 30,000 for an instant, he can only do it once, that's not hes normal combat speed.

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't believe he said he could only do it once. But you're right his combat speed isn't that fast. I was just saying its unlikely he would be blitzed.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@flashback180 said:

Zarbon can take this via speed and overall attributes

you mean like when he got stopped in its tracks by sand?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel