Zebra Runs The Beast Gauntlet

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on May 3, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

- Zebra is in character and what to eat his opponent

- No CIS/PIS

- After every battle Zebra get heal 20%

- Standard equipment

First Target: Acnologia

Acnologia
Acnologia

- Bloodlust

- No CIS or PIS

Second Target: Tailed Beasts

Bijuu - Tailed-Spirits
Bijuu - Tailed-Spirits

- All Bloodlust

- No CIS or PIS

- Only Tailed Beasts and all at once

Third Target: Mewtwo

Mewtwo (Anime Portrait)
Mewtwo (Anime Portrait)

- Bloodlust

- No CIS or PIS

Gauntlet take place on a empty island

Who will win?

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tears through most of them like tissue paper, the only thing I'm undecided on is Mewtwo, mind rape and teleportation is a bitch.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@YoungChief: whats the reaction time of mewtwo? because he would get owned if he doesnt act quick.

@othus12 said:

@YoungChief: whats the reaction time of mewtwo? because he would get owned if he doesnt act quick.

Hypersonic I guess, but all he has to do is think to mindrape, that's why I'm so undecided

@YoungChief: zebura also has to punch him once so...who knows?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mewtwo does have telepathic barriers to protect himself. I'd be hard pressed to say this is the only one Zebra can't beat indefinitely. IMO Telekinesis and Telepathy are much more versatile and useful than physical prowess for obvious reasons. Mewtwo can merely mindrape Zebra before he gets the first word outta his mouth to even use his sound techs.

@solesamurai: i have only seen mewtwo on anime and it wasnt that impressive.mewteo anime version would lose easily manga i dont know

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: i have only seen mewtwo on anime and it wasnt that impressive.mewteo anime version would lose easily manga i dont know

Mindrape = faster than talking. Zebra cannot win if he can't think.

@solesamurai: you fail to think he has human reactions. mewtwo hasn't shown mach 1000 reaction time on anime FACT.

at a distance of 10 meters or even more zebura speedblitzes mewtwo and one shots him with a punch.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why do you guys put pokemon on such a high pedestal? I mean for goodness sakes they have done literally nothing impressive in the anime/games.

@TheNeutralOne said:

Why do you guys put pokemon on such a high pedestal? I mean for goodness sakes they have done literally nothing impressive in the anime/games.

No one is. Pokemon are physically inferior to most characters in fiction. mewtwo is an exception since he is basically a walking mindrape machine.

@solesamurai said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

No one is. Pokemon are physically inferior to most characters in fiction. mewtwo is an exception since he is basically a walking mindrape machine.

Tyranitar and Machamp, according to Pokedex entries are casual mountain busters, Pokemon is actually a pretty strong verse, especially the creation trio and arceus, but lets not get into the Arceus crap that others bring up here (hurr his durability is meteorz)

@solesamurai: reaction time feats?

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: reaction time feats?

Why in the hell does he even need reaction feats when he can think faster than Zebra can talk?!?!? If Alakazam can think faster than a super computer than Mewtwo is surely superior. The battle starts zebra foams at the mouth, nothing he can do.

@solesamurai:when has he been shown to be able to do that? i have never seen mewtwo go that fast regarding his powers. most pokemons even have time to charge at him. any excuse as to why he cant mindfck genesect?

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai:when has he been shown to be able to do that? i have never seen mewtwo go that fast regarding his powers. most pokemons even have time to charge at him. any excuse as to why he cant mindfck genesect?

Isn't genesect gen 5? mewtwo was in gen 1, I don't think they ever met. And mewtwo always had 1 goal that was eliminating mew, everything else was unimportant wasn't worth his time.

@solesamurai: so you didnt knew about that fight? guess i know more about mewtwo after all. i wonder why mewtwo uses shadow ball all the time instead of mindfcking everyone. you should really really stop guessing on characters mewtwo lost the interest in eliminating mew a while ago. if mewtwo concentrates he can use mind powers but that will take a while. its not instant as you say it is.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: so you didnt knew about that fight? guess i know more about mewtwo after all. i wonder why mewtwo uses shadow ball all the time instead of mindfcking everyone. you should really really stop guessing on characters mewtwo lost the interest in eliminating mew a while ago. if mewtwo concentrates he can use mind powers but that will take a while. its not instant as you say it is.

I don't know if you notice this but, you have the tendency to debate like a butthurt baby. it's Like you're mad i had a point and now you're just trying to outdo me.

No you don't know more about mewtwo, you've just watched more recent episodes of pokemon, i haven't watched it in about 4 years got repetitive and irritating. As far as i know mewtwo doesn't even know shadow ball(?) in His movie he tended to go for telekinesis alot. And where the hell did you get he takes a long time to use telepathy? now you're just making shit up.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@solesamurai:

Dude, Mewtwo was using Shadow Ball in the first movie, also Genesect Vs Mewtwo is in the new movie (that isn't out yet)

@Destinyheroknight said:

@solesamurai:

Dude, Mewtwo was using Shadow Ball in the first movie, also Genesect Vs Mewtwo is in the new movie (that isn't out yet)

I've already expressed how i didn't know he even knew it and I hadn't seen any pokemon related showings for about 4 years. my bad on that one. I do remember him using his telekinesis quite a bit however.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel