Zatanna vs. Sailor Team

Topic started by Aradia on May 17, 2010. Last post by Fantasma 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Aradia (69 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Blood Lust who wins?(:
2 Minute prep time for each.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 Sailor Pluto use time control , Zatanna dies

if she is not allowed, Sailor Moon is FTL at the end of the manga, well all of them
Zatanna can manipulate time also.
@Aradia: ah but the sailor is FTL, meaning Zatanna would get speedblitz
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Aradia: With her spell which she needs to say , I remember deathstroke taking her out before she manage to pronounce one of her magiks [he is way behind lightspeed]
@Nerx said:

" @Aradia: With her spell which she needs to say , I remember deathstroke taking her out before she manage to pronounce one of her magiks [he is way behind lightspeed] "

She doesn't always need to say to use her magic saying them is just a focal point. Still deathstroke is an agile assassin.
@Aradia said:
" @Nerx said:

" @Aradia: With her spell which she needs to say , I remember deathstroke taking her out before she manage to pronounce one of her magiks [he is way behind lightspeed] "

She doesn't always need to say to use her magic saying them is just a focal point. Still deathstroke is an agile assassin. "
ramming people with speed of light still do the same trick
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Zatanna has been called the most powerful member in the JLA for a reason, it has been stated many times that her powers may not have boundaries, this coming from the Phantom Stranger himself, she has powered up giant satellites at the speed of thought with enough solar power to keep it running for a year, that has let even the Martian Manhunter perplexed, she has cast spells so fast that she has turned bullets in mid air, into butterflies, people using the Deathstroke taking her down as reference might wanna check her resume and her feats, a lot of wrong and bad things happened in that fight. All of that aside, the most important element here is that there is 2 minutes of prep time, with that Zatanna can cast a lot of automatic defense spells wich she has done in the past, even if she were to get attacked at FTL speeds her spells would be automatic and thus protect her. I can't really say much other than that because, I'm no expert on Sailor Moon.
@cfatalis said:
" @Aradia said:
" @Nerx said:

She doesn't always need to say to use her magic saying them is just a focal point. Still deathstroke is an agile assassin. "
ramming people with speed of light still do the same trick "
:]
@Fantasma said:
" Zatanna has been called the most powerful member in the JLA for a reason, it has been stated many times that her powers may not have boundaries, this coming from the Phantom Stranger himself, she has powered up giant satellites at the speed of thought with enough solar power to keep it running for a year, that has let even the Martian Manhunter perplexed, she has cast spells so fast that she has turned bullets in mid air, into butterflies, people using the Deathstroke taking her down as reference might wanna check her resume and her feats, a lot of wrong and bad things happened in that fight. All of that aside, the most important element here is that there is 2 minutes of prep time, with that Zatanna can cast a lot of automatic defense spells wich she has done in the past, even if she were to get attacked at FTL speeds her spells would be automatic and thus protect her. I can't really say much other than that because, I'm no expert on Sailor Moon. "

I'm amazed with your knowledge on Zatanna two thumbs up(:
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Aradia said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Aradia said:
" @Nerx said:

ramming people with speed of light still do the same trick "
:]
@Fantasma said:
" Zatanna has been called the most powerful member in the JLA for a reason, it has been stated many times that her powers may not have boundaries, this coming from the Phantom Stranger himself, she has powered up giant satellites at the speed of thought with enough solar power to keep it running for a year, that has let even the Martian Manhunter perplexed, she has cast spells so fast that she has turned bullets in mid air, into butterflies, people using the Deathstroke taking her down as reference might wanna check her resume and her feats, a lot of wrong and bad things happened in that fight. All of that aside, the most important element here is that there is 2 minutes of prep time, with that Zatanna can cast a lot of automatic defense spells wich she has done in the past, even if she were to get attacked at FTL speeds her spells would be automatic and thus protect her. I can't really say much other than that because, I'm no expert on Sailor Moon. "
I'm amazed with your knowledge on Zatanna two thumbs up(: "
Not really just general and things that really impressed me :-) You should make a case for the Sailor Team, or anyone else for that matter, so I can learn a few  things and see what the chicks can do!!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel