Zaraki vs Vasto Lorde Ichigo

Topic started by Thitiki on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Fight takes place on an empty football field each starting at opposite sides.

Current version of Zaraki, but Ichigo from his fight with Ulquiorra.

Morals off and bloodlusted for both.

Who wins?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Spite thread.

Godpachi > Brolypotence > Aizen-trolling >>>> Fiction.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Should go to Zaraki based off the hype. Apparently he's stronger than Yamamoto and Unohana now. But we don't know for sure yet.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: We do know he's stronger than Unohana because its clearly stated that he regained his childhood potential. And kid Kenny was > Unohana

True, I was more referring to Yamamoto but I wasn't clear. Yamamoto feared his potential and the Central 46 feared him on par with Aizen, probably more. He hasn't done anything yet but he should mop the floor with this Ichigo.
Post by salbing (75 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I see this fight going like this, Hollowfied ichigo speeds about the place spamming cero's and sneaking in some slashes. kenpachi is like the hulk in the sense hes all power.but ichigo is incredibly fast and strong, his slashes will bring him down eventually. and Kenpachi is never serious, like ever. but you said current kenny no? so who knows what he has up his sleeve , maybe he has a bankai now?!

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Current Zaraki low-diffs.

Yeah, that scenario is unlikely. Even pre Full Power, Zaraki fodderized Stern Ritter until he bumped into Rroyd. I think even pre upgrade Zaraki could possibly take down H2 Ichigo, let alone current Zaraki.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

In the words of Kebpachi-sama...

"Fuckin boring..."

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Going with H2 Ichigo with high-mid or low-high diff.

The two should be as equal as you can get in physical strength/cutting power, with Kenpachi possibly having a shade more reiatsu, but H2 Ichigo's blitzing speed, regeneration + durability, and long-ranged massive Ceros edges it out for him quite nicely. Especially if H2 spams those Ceros at point blank at Kenpachi, I don't think he's going to come out without losing a limb or something.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current zaraki would murder stomp that ichigo simply based off logic. Zaraki raped sternreitter who were more powerful than their previous foes Therefore ichigo dies.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@EraserCannon: @taichokage: @DBZ_universe: @TheNeutralOne: Can you guys explain to me how does Zaraki win? I mean we have never seen the full extent of either characters powers. Zaraki we will see later on but we have never seen Vasto Lorde Ichigo's full power. Or are you guy's just saying this because of powerscaling?

Post by Kobra678 (3,344 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005 said:

Spite thread.

Brolypotence > Godpachi > Aizen-trolling >>>> Fiction.

Fixed

Post by othus12 (7,300 posts) See mini bio Level 13

zaraki has a shot at being the strongest HST character. the only characters that could take that title away are EOS luffy, neo bankai ichigo, juubito and naruto.

@Kobra678 said:

@supernova7005 said:

Spite thread.

Fixed

The people have lost thier way..... to the point where we must correct them.......

Post by Kobra678 (3,344 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@AnimeDefender said:

@Kobra678 said:

@supernova7005 said:

Spite thread.

Fixed

The people have lost thier way..... to the point where we must correct them.......

Tis a sad day when we must do this.

@AnimeDefender: Because he is Kenpachi.

Well he beat Retsu who>>>>Ichigo Vasto Lorde IMO.

Aizen feared him, Yamamoto feared him....

@DBZ_universe:What is that supposed to mean? Neither of those two knew that Ichigo had such a form. How do you know Retsu is more powerful?

@AnimeDefender: She is one of the first Captains, she like Kyoraku are crazy powerful. Kyoraku should be above Vasto Lorde specially since it was said that his Bankai>Aizen.

Also Yamamoto did not want to teach the Arts Of Kill to Kenpachi for a reason right?

@DBZ_universe: Like I said, no one knew of this Vasto Lorde form for maybe the exception of Zangestu ( which technically it was him ). True, Yamamoto did not want to teach the Arts of Kill to Kenpachi ( which he already knew... the bloody parts...... ). But again to my first point, no one except maybe for Zangestsu knew about it. We don't know how truly powerful Vasto Lorde form truly is. Though I will admit, this is a assumption of my part, believing that Vasto can be a lot more powerful than current Kenny.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel