ZARAKI KENPACHI VS TOUSHIRO

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by Obito 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

rules

in character

win via ko or death

bankai allowed

fight at the seiretei

who wins¿??

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think Toushiro would win. Kenpachi doesn't have a Bankai.

I could be wrong though. Haven't watched Bleach since Ichigo vs Aizen fight.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kenpachi, he took out what 3-4 SR while Toushiro is losing to 1? Probably would be Kenpachi as the winner.

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kenny could one shot Toshiro if he really wanted to.
Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

One-shotting. Plus Kenpachi is too durable for Hitsugaya to be putting down. Only way for him to put him down is to freeze him, which is going to be freaking hard considering 1. his reiatsu and 2. his ferocity.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

hyoten hyakkasso wouldnt matter?

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It might be the only reasonable way Toshiro could win, but I still think it unlikely. I'd say the only way Toshiro could win depends on Kenny's mood. He is in control of the fight. If he wants to kill Toshiro he can do it. If he wants to fool around he could potentially lose. But even in the latter scenario I would say its a 50/50 chance at best for Toshiro.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: I'm gonna say Kenpachi. Hitsugaya may have some tricks up his sleeve, but Zaraki has way more raw power, stamina, and durability. If he gets one good hit on Hitsugaya, it'll pretty much be in the bag which will most likely be before Hyoten Hyakkasso gets used. And even then...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Yachiru is a better opponent...

Kenpachi would one shot Toshiro.. lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

Yachiru is a better opponent...

Lol

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kenny wins

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Kenny wins. Toshiro's ultimate attack is that Ice Kush move but even when he does that, the opponent is still alive and they just slowly freeze to death. Kenny could probably break that attack purely with a reiatsu release.

Aizen said a battle between shinigami is a battle between reiatsu and I think it's true that if your reiatsu dwarfs your opponent their attacks are worthless and lose their magic effects. Some will argue Kyouka Suigetsu shenanigans negates all of what he said, but I think Ichigo breaking a god level black coffin with full incantation kido just by hitting it with a judo chop shows that there is some merit to reiatsu letting you tank and break high level attacks.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@sickVisionz: Also it will take time for Toshiro to complete his ultimate attack... and by then Kenpachi already slashed hi m in half cause Kenpachi is not just gonna sit there and wait to get hit.

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yep, going with the majority here and saying that Kenpachi wins this. Hitsugaya is probably the weakest captain in bleach imo, he couldn't even beat a basic arrancar without gentei kaijo and Bankai. There's no way he could beat Kenny.

Post by Requiem_Of_Equilibrium (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Kenpachi. Better overall fighter and more raw power.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kenny.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel