Zanza and Shulk vs Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and Mewtwo

Topic started by Masterofdeath on May 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Just want to know how these guys stack up on the site.

vs

Rules

• No time Stop
  • No time limit
  • No prep
  • In characters except for the fact that Shulk and Zanza will get along
  • fight is to the death
  • All at strongest
  • No BFRs
  • Fight takes place in a empty nothingness.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
So you take away what makes them Dialga and Palkia and put them into a fight? You made them both practically useless ¬¬ Anyways, Mewtwo mindrapes.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheBlackDragonz said:

So you take away what makes them Dialga and Palkia and put them into a fight? You made them both practically useless ¬¬ Anyways, Mewtwo mindrapes.

He did nothing to Palkia, and Dialga powers aren't limited to stopping time.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Palkia changes gravity and makes the other team slow.

@DBZ_universe said:

Specifically Dialga controls space, so pretty much any law of physics is bendable to Palkia's will, of course this is based off what spacial control is. Not what Palkia has been shown to do. I imagine bending the law of gravity is proof enough that Palkia can control space to some extent however.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Specifically Dialga controls space, so pretty much any law of physics is bendable to Palkia's will, of course this is based off what spacial control is. Not what Palkia has been shown to do. I imagine bending the law of gravity is proof enough that Palkia can control space to some extent however.

Dialga can't bend Space lol... tho am sure that was a typo.

Well Palkia is the embodiment of Space so yeah he could manipulate gravity.

Mewtwo can mindrape as well.....

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Listen to what You just said, How can something be the embodiment of space and not have the ability to bend it to his will? In Theory he should be capable of that.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Listen to what You just said, How can something be the embodiment of space and not have the ability to bend it to his will? In Theory he should be capable of that.

Of course it can bend it at his will. Arceus created it to do that right.. Dialga is the embodiment of time. If its heart stops beeping then time also stops.

Giratina is the dimension dude.

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

there are two sides on comic vice regarding pokemons

the ones that dont believe pokemons are OP (most of us BTW due to the massive inconsistencies.

and the ones that believe they are universal beings or conceptual beings. lol.

i dont know the guys but if they have bullet speed+ and above island level destruction they take this rather easily. IMO.

@othus12 said:

LOL

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Of course it can bend it at his will. Arceus created it to do that right.. Dialga is the embodiment of time. If its heart stops beeping then time also stops.

I just re read what you said. yea it is a typo didn't notice I put Dialga instead of palkia LOL. My bad disregard what I said.

@othus12 said:

there are two sides on comic vice regarding pokemons

the ones that dont believe pokemons are OP (most of us BTW due to the massive inconsistencies.

i dont know the guys but if they have bullet speed+ and above island level destruction they take this rather easily. IMO.

The universal thing isn't true, however the conceptual thing has some weight to it. Time, and Space are concepts, the living embodiment of those elements would logically be conceptual beings. I can see where they got it from.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I just re read what you said. yea it is a typo didn't notice I put Dialga instead of palkia LOL. My bad disregard what I said.

No problema!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well, they can get one master ball each right? That takes care of half the problem. However, they'll need a lot of ultra balls for the other two.

Palkia has avoided master balls in the manga.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Palkia has avoided master balls in the manga.

He can't avoid game master balls.

And that means what? That's Game mechanics that catch everything.

Exactly. They cannot escape a master ball powered by game mechanics.

I thought Game Mechanics were frowned upon in VS debates?

Yup.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel