Zack Fair vs Claire Farron

Topic started by DragonSlayerGilver on Oct. 13, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year ago.
Post by DragonSlayerGilver (22 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Zack one-shots.

Thanks to his Mach 14000, Moon level+ feats

@supernova7005: Except nobody in VII is Moon level

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@supernova7005 said:

Zack one-shots.

Thanks to his Mach 14000, Moon level+ feats

XD

@DragonSlayerGilver: Hey wait, are you Kuja9001 from MvC?

Btw a character weaker than Zack can do this (10:50 to 11:35)...

And since you;re talking about all of FF7, don't forget the meteor that Sephiroth summoned....he also resisted Holy which is as powerful as that meteor, all with just his willpower.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,677 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Holy failed to stop meteor, it isn't as strong as meteor. I also fail to see how stopping a large building is anything impressive.

I already debunked the rest of your mach 14000 bullshit which also consisted of bullshit durability which still left him vulnerable to bullets and swords.

Aside from that I don't really care about the fight because it's between two poorly written characters from poorly written games of no interesting traits or values other than that they're the protagonist.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade said:

@supernova7005: Holy failed to stop meteor, it isn't as strong as meteor. I also fail to see how stopping a large building is anything impressive.

I already debunked the rest of your mach 14000 bullshit which also consisted of bullshit durability which still left him vulnerable to bullets and swords.

Aside from that I don't really care about the fight because it's between two poorly written characters from poorly written games of no interesting traits or values other than that they're the protagonist.

No..... Just no.

@CerusSerenade said:

Except Lightning ISN"T the progtag in XIII, its Vanille.

Post by theblueflash (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@CerusSerenade

@CerusSerenade said:

Holy failed to stop meteor, it isn't as strong as meteor. I also fail to see how stopping a large building is anything impressive.

What large building? Seriously, are you blind or are you purposely trying to downplay?

10:50 to 11:30 - This is a fucking planetary-level collision.

You never debunked anything. You just back out of every single debate, where you always fail to prove your point

it's between two poorly written characters from poorly written games of no interesting traits or values other than that they're the protagonist.

Nah. They are still way better than your Gilgamesh.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I forgot to post this!!!!!

Zack wins!!!!

Those who keep bringing up the Zack bull(et) shit again and again are either retards or downplayers.

Friggin' Barret was blocking bullets with his arm, and he's just a human who doesn't even have J cells, much less S cells.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zack wins. Sorry for using your main catchphrase

LMFAO XD jk on the last meme

Post by Kobra678 (3,338 posts) See mini bio Level 15

More than likely Zack

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

My boy Zack one shots.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel