Zack & Cloud vs Zoro & Mihawk

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Aug. 13, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Team FF7
Team FF7

VS

Team One Piece
Team One Piece

No summons

Bloodlust on

No prep

Battle takes place in Midgar Ruins

Which Team Reigns Supreme

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i think OP team would win with high difficulty,they have higher stamina and IMO better swordmanship

also,cloud beating sephirot is pure PIS

zack died battling weaklings :/

@othus12: Zack had to die for the sake of the plot. His feats say otherwise although.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Nice pics and a Good thread. I'd still give this to Team OP though purely because Mihawk is such a beast.

@ohgodwhy: Thanks man and Mihawk is a beast. How are Mihawk and Zoro's speed showings? I know they are at least low-end hypersonic.

Wow really no ones know Final Fantasy?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,289 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

Yes, no one knows Final Fantasy

@Destinyheroknight: I noticed. If I put Sephiroth the fanboy's would come squealing.

Mihawk's not got many speed showings at all but as I recall he could easily react to and deflect bullets. As well as this he was able to keep Gear 2 Luffy on the defensive and he took out Daz Bones in 1 second. He'd also have haki which would give him pre-cog like abilities, which would make hitting him nearly impossible for people who don't have haki.

As for Cloud, what are his speed showings? I don't think Cloud would be anything more than super sonic, if even that. He always uses Fenrir to get around when he needs to get somewhere fast. However I imagine his real strength would come from his use of Materia. He's been shown to use powerful materia like firaga and thundaga which are probably building level. He can can also likely slice through buildings with ease, similar to how Sephiroth could. After all he did slice right through Bahamut in AC. He's also got a number of powerful limit breaks.

But like I said, I really don't recall Cloud ever showing anything that can match up to Mihawk's showings. Heck Mihawk even crosses the oceans on what is effectively just a piece of wood and took out an entire fleet of ships in minutes, just because he was bored.

I'd say Cloud vs Pre-Timeskip Zoro at around about the Thriller Bark arc or something would be a close battle but after that OP just became far too powerful.

I'm not too familiar with Zack, but I assume he's not as powerful as Cloud was by AC.

Post by Count_Dracula (63 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12 said:

zack died battling weaklings :/

He died facing an army of a thousand of shinras as well as missile firing helicopters best men during what could only be called a really bad week. I think he deserves a break there.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mihawk solos

@eddz99 said:

Mihawk solos

No he doesn't.

@ohgodwhy: Cloud is a lightning timer that is damn fast compared to any showings in One Piece.

@SpeedForceSpider: Is he? As far as I can remember he's never shown anything so impressive during any of his fights. Also Cloud in AC has been said to be his most powerful incarnation and he didn't look like he'd be able to compete against someone of Mihawk's calibur in the film.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ohgodwhy: cloud is by no means a lightning timer, if people are gonna claim something they must back it up....

@othus12: Oh please I have proof.

@ohgodwhy: He is in fact.

AC Script
AC Script
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel