Zabuza vs. Tsunade

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
um didnt kabuto beat tsunade and naruto saved her im pretty sure that zabuza is stronger than kabuto, and kakashi could probably hold his own against her too, overall i say tsunade but it would be a pretty close fight
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Credo said:
"Tsunade CURBSTOMP"

Post by Evan (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
e_b_c said:
"um didnt kabuto beat tsunade and naruto saved her im pretty sure that zabuza is stronger than kabuto, and kakashi could probably hold his own against her too, overall i say tsunade but it would be a pretty close fight
"
Kabuto would destroy Zabuza in a fight. Zabuza isn't even that strong.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Evan said:
"e_b_c said:
"um didnt kabuto beat tsunade and naruto saved her im pretty sure that zabuza is stronger than kabuto, and kakashi could probably hold his own against her too, overall i say tsunade but it would be a pretty close fight
"
"
Kabuto would get handled
Post by Evan (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
geraldthesloth said:
"Evan said:
"e_b_c said:
"
"
Kabuto would get handled
"
LMAO
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Evan said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Evan said:
"e_b_c said:
"
"
Kabuto would get handled
"
LMAO
"
LMMFAO Sorry i had to laugh again
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
TSUNADE
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wait a minute are her boobs knife proof?  and they may give the necessary distraction to pull off a move
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel