Zabuza vs Kimimaro

Topic started by CosmicCupcake on March 20, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by CosmicCupcake (13 posts) See mini bio Level 6
No prep.  
Zabuza has his sword.
In character. 
Win by Death. 
Start 30 ft. away. 
Who wins? 

Post by othus12 (5,602 posts) See mini bio Level 12

kimimaro takes this

Post by eddz99 (2,331 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zabuza takes this..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,639 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12 said:

kimimaro takes this

Post by SMXLR8 (6,377 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12 said:

kimimaro takes this

Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,996 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kimimaro. Zabuza can't hurt him.

Post by Dream (6,575 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@UltimateHero0406: With his sword, yes. But Zabuza's water jutsu could still be used to drown Kimimaro. As long as Zabuza doesn't get in close range of Kimimaro or Kimi resorts to Sawarabi no Mai, Zabuza has a shot at taking him out.

Post by Kobra678 (2,745 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12 said:

kimimaro takes this

@Dream: if he resisted sand funeral i doubt a mere water prison would work

@othus12: Sand Funeral was focused around crushing its foes, which Kimimaro's bones could hold up against. They're not gonna help him from suffocation due to lack of oxygen from being submerged in water for too long.

@Dream: i meant the one that buries deep you underground and zabuza would have to get really close for something like that to work so i dont really think hes got a chance

@othus12: Are you forgetting that Zabuza has other water jutsu in his arsenal, besides his Water Prison jutsu, that he could use from a distance to drown out Kimimaro?

@Dream: that wont be enough. Kimimaro could still just hit zabuza with a bone spear or digital shrapnel through the water. Plus even kisames water prison has a weak point. Getting out will be easy for Kimimaro. He was super compressed 6 meters under ground and got out just fine.

just hit zabuza with a bone spear or digital shrapnel through the water.

Wouldn't work. Shooting a solid projectile like a bullet (or in this case, Kimi's bones) underwater would undergo so much resistance from being submerged that it greatly reduces the effective range and lethality of the fired projectiles.

He was super compressed 6 meters under ground and got out just fine.

Crushing pressure to one's bones versus sapping of one's oxygen while fully submerged underwater? This is a far different scenario for Kimimaro here.

@Dream: like i said, Kimimaro can just stab right Through it and kill zabuza. It won't hold hIm.

@Dream: kimimaro can shoot bone bullets and he has extreme precision with those in a ranged battle zabuza would end up losing

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I admit if kimimaru had some restrictions to his abilities zabuza would take it no problem but what is to stop kimimaro from simply releasing his bone out of his body when in the prison? Or idk... swimming O_o. Zabuza would have him under water sure but kimmimaro could simply swim to the top and walk on top of the water if its like kisame's jutsu considering he just has to have his bones sticking out and just swim so he can be guarded.

Post by taichokage (11,413 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kimimaro with relative ease. Zabuza has nothing on him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel