Zabuza and Haku Vs. Deidara

Topic started by 5th on April 29, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (7,302 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406: whatever, lol i forgot

Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Deidara wins with some difficulties.

Post by katmic (421 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12:Haku got tagged by sasuke because of sharingan and nothing more. it makes all the difference. I don't think Zabuza matters much in this fight. He has never been that impressive a ninja. It all comes down to how fast haku can set up his ice jutsu before deidara blows them all away. And even that might not end it, because all he has to do is let haku trap a clay clone within the jutsu, explode it and attack from the outside. deidara is more than capable of taking these two down. deidara's explosions don't need to able to blow away zabuza's mist, because the mist doesn't protect zabuza from the blast

@katmic: it was a really immature sharingan deidara would murder both haku and zabuza with ease.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't see Deidara losing this, if all else fails the C4 Garuda takes it.

Deidara wins with low-mid difficulty.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katmic said:

@othus12:Haku got tagged by sasuke because of sharingan and nothing more. it makes all the difference. I don't think Zabuza matters much in this fight. He has never been that impressive a ninja. It all comes down to how fast haku can set up his ice jutsu before deidara blows them all away. And even that might not end it, because all he has to do is let haku trap a clay clone within the jutsu, explode it and attack from the outside. deidara is more than capable of taking these two down. deidara's explosions don't need to able to blow away zabuza's mist, because the mist doesn't protect zabuza from the blast

You fail to explain why Deidara would be able to blow the two when he can't see them

Zabuza has far more impressive feats than Deidara has ever had in close quarters, plus, he isn't made to fight directly but stealthy kill his opponents.

Haku's travelling speed and Zabuza's stealth are huge benefactors to this fight because Deidara isn't the type to take well to surprise attacks, which was why he easily got blitz by Sai.

Deidara in the mist will become a pin cushion for Haku if he remains where he is, also, I highly doubt a sub will get Zabuza since not even Kakashi could escape him.

@5th: flight advantage. as easy as that. he would bomb the place with c3, easy kill for deidara judging how he dodged kakashi's eternal mangekyo and defeated gaara he can taje this effortlessly.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Deidara might use C4. If so, this match would be over before it started.

@othus12: He didn't dodge Kakashi's Mangekyou, he barely escaped Kamui with the lost of his left arm

Flight advantage? What flight advantage will he have when his opponent is faster and can even touch him from up high? If Sai can't even escape Haku then what makes you think Deidara can?

@5th: he avoded kakashi and his eternal mangekyou.

now if sasuke didnt one shotted him how would 2 wayy lower tier characters do that?

@othus12: .................I just said he barely avoided Kakashi's Kamui, and the whole reason why he didn't get sucked up was because Kakashi was low on chakra during that time..

-__-

@5th: how was kakashi low on chakra? can you prove that?

now since deidara defeated gaara is suppose you think haku and zabuza>>gaara right??

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@othus12: He didn't dodge Kakashi's Mangekyou, he barely escaped Kamui with the lost of his left arm

Flight advantage? What flight advantage will he have when his opponent is faster and can even touch him from up high? If Sai can't even escape Haku then what makes you think Deidara can?

What makes you think that Sai's flying capabilities are as good as Deidara?

Deidara was dodging an onslaught from Gaara at the beginning of shippuden, as well as attacks from the whole sand village, and later (when revived) was keeping up with Onoki. Sai has never done anything that impressive. I can agree that dodging that kamui wasn't impressive though, since Kakashi had barely any mastery of it.

All the same, Deidara should win handily. The only reason he was hit by Sai's attack is because he was being overly arrogant and cocky (mainly due to edo). I admit that Haku might be able to take down one of his birds, but honestly I don't see them getting past the C2 dragon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel