z warriors vs galaxy's mightiest

Topic started by xxironspiderxx on Oct. 17, 2012. Last post by ROBOT6661 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by xxironspiderxx (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6
goku vs silver suufer quasar vs gohan beta ray bill vs vageta terrax vs trunks(future) goten vs nova sentry vs picolo
every DBZ and marvel character is at full power Who wins
Post by SMXLR8 (7,548 posts) See mini bio Level 16

MARVEL SIDE WITH EASE!!!!!!!

Post by taichokage (14,824 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Marvel wins each one. Poorly one sided and no details in the battle. I'm sure you can do better if you want to.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Anyone on the Marvel side could potentially solo the whole DBZ team at once.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I love dbz but jesus surfer could probably roflstomp goku with them cosmic blasts and speed.

dbz can put up a fight right

Post by SMXLR8 (7,548 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@xxironspiderxx: why did you bump this stomp thread?

Post by taichokage (14,824 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol! 2 posts in 9 months and it's to bump his first post. That's awesome dude. Lol.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xxironspiderxx said:

dbz can put up a fight right

Not really. I mean if the Marvel team wishes to duke it out with energy beams than yeah, i think the DBZ team can hold there own but the Marvel team is to versatile, they can mindrape or manipulate molicules etc. Look around the various battles on this site that users have created to see how to create a proper battle, something like this:

Z Fighters vs Dark Avengers

Rules:

- Morals off

- Bloodlusted.

- EoS DBZ

That was just an example. Also do proper reaseach on characters at least the basic lvl so that you don't create massive spite battles like Living Tribunal vs Goku or something. As for this battle, i'm one of the few people who rank DBZ higher than most people here on Animevice but i must say that they lose here. Goku/Vegeta/Gohan are the most powerful ones on there team but, Trunks/Goten/Piccolo are pretty much useless. The Marvel team has basicly an all Herald lvl team, the DBZ will get overwhelmed.

In the future if you want some advise on how to create a decent battle then feel free to ask me, i'm glad to help.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i think you people underestimate the Z fighters

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ROBOT6661: No they get beat pretty bad, only one who could possibly win his fight is Gohan, and that is not an easy fight for him at all.

EDIT: My bad Gohan loses thought he was fighting BRB for some reason.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8 said:

MARVEL SIDE WITH EASE!!!!!!!

This lol

@solesamurai: nah goku can beat surfer even more now that he has his god form, don't know shit about quasar so not gonna go there, vegeta can beat bill i mean bills fight against stardust was impressive and all but i don't feel like it is something vegeta would have trouble with, terrax is a fodder and jobber who wouldn't last a second to a capable fighter like trunks, nova can beat goten thats kinda obvious and if this is just sentry and not void piccolo can beat him

@ROBOT6661 said:

@solesamurai: nah goku can beat surfer even more now that he has his god form, don't know shit about quasar so not gonna go there, vegeta can beat bill i mean bills fight against stardust was impressive and all but i don't feel like it is something vegeta would have trouble with, terrax is a fodder and jobber who wouldn't last a second to a capable fighter like trunks, nova can beat goten thats kinda obvious and if this is just sentry and not void piccolo can beat him

No goku cannot beat silver surfer, at all. Gohan loses to quasar, vegeta have a chance to beat bill depends on who's arguing. Terrax would beat the dog shit out of trunks, lets not get ahead of ourselves. And Sentry would beat piccolo with MidHigh-difficulty.

@solesamurai: yes goku can beat surfer, Terrax wouldn't beat trunks lol he probably can't even beat frieza and sentry is kinda hard to debate tbh it is allways up to his mental state so don't care about him

@ROBOT6661 said:

@solesamurai: yes goku can beat surfer, Terrax wouldn't beat trunks lol he probably can't even beat frieza and sentry is kinda hard to debate tbh it is allways up to his mental state so don't care about him

How is goku beating someone with the ability to manipulate matter on an atomic scale, Surfer could just split goku's atoms apart, or put a black hole on his head, especially pre-annihiliation surfer and there no more super saiyan. Terrax is capable of manipulating earthen matter on a planetary scale. In a non PIS environment he would just pop earth like a water balloon and in the slim chance that trunks can breathe in space, he could just warp speed dump him into a black hole or something. Sentry himself is pretty damn powerful he doesn't need void to kill people.

@solesamurai: when did the surfer put a blackhole inside someones head? and please show me the surfer splitting the atoms as someone as strong as goku because the surfer i know doesn't fight like this i don't remember him putting a black hole inside thor, hulk, morg, terrax etc...

in a non pis enviroment trunks would cut and blast the hell out of terax the same way he did to frieza

@ROBOT6661 said:

@solesamurai: when did the surfer put a blackhole inside someones head? and please show me the surfer splitting the atoms as someone as strong as goku because the surfer i know doesn't fight like this i don't remember him putting a black hole inside thor, hulk, morg, terrax etc...

in a non pis enviroment trunks would cut and blast the hell out of terax the same way he did to frieza

Surfer splitting atoms:

Surper creating a black hole:

Goku would get owned.

Terrax is far more durable than frieza, and once again, in a non pis environment he would warp speed grab trunks and toss him into a black hole or something.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ROBOT6661: Goku would lose horribly to Silver Surfer dude. I know.all of Goku's feats and I know he does not stand a chance against SS.

Surfer can speed blitz him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel