Z vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by Dream on May 10, 2010. Last post by knightmare 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by knightmare (114 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@MisterShin:

I know but all the thing he slices hasn't even reached at least 10% of the earth. Reikai is trying to prove here that LHW could destroy the universe, despite the fact that universe, galaxy and solar system have zero defense, 0x0 =0
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@knightmare said:
" @MisterShin:  I know but all the thing he slices hasn't even reached at least 10% of the earth. Reikai is trying to prove here that LHW could destroy the universe, despite the fact that universe, galaxy and solar system have zero defense, 0x0 =0 "
More than 10 LHW in a Universe destroys it anyway so,  short answer = yes, LHW can definitely destroy universe and smaller. 
Also i dont know where this Zero defence comes from. I think you mean a force field or shield defence is turned to zero, you cant have zero defence already because that means their is nothing there to begin with.
I only know that it turns matter to nothingness, so it would destroy a universe if it could be launched in all directions and to the length of the universe.
OK but, 

LHW is bound by power also and not regardless of power.
@knightmare: by "  LHW is bound by power also and not regardless of power. "
what do u mean by this statement.
@MisterShin said:

" @knightmare: by "  LHW is bound by power also and not regardless of power. " what do u mean by this statement. "

I doubt it could erase anything since the scan I post contradicts most of the claim. I'm still not convinced, the only things Z erased were asteroid and spaceships, I'm still doubt based on that scan.  In short, Z can't erase anyone powerful than him. One question, if Z could erase the moon, why he didn't do it? Instead he destroyed partial of it.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: I'll leave that to the others I really can't explain things any more clear than i have. "
I understand your opinion  on the matter quite well, however no one has  posted anything to prove kami tenchi is omnipotent, is is just speculation.
@knightmare: 
What Z did to the moon looked more like a shockwave, than using LHW. But then again, maybe he did use LHW to do it. I will have to look at the video again,
It is Correct that Z cannot erase anyone more powerful than him (all that surpass him in LHW power/number have overpowered him).
@MisterShin said:

" @knightmare:  What Z did to the moon looked more like a shockwave, than using LHW. But then again, maybe he did use LHW to do it. I will have to look at the video again, It is Correct that Z cannot erase anyone more powerful than him (all that surpass him in LHW power/number have overpowered him). "

Tokimi doesn't have LHW.

Z is powerless without LHW, Z uses LHW in busting the moon and it didn't erase all of it. After posting the scan, there is no evidence that he could erase a planet.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel