Z vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by Dream on May 10, 2010. Last post by knightmare 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
One's a protege for a multi-dimensional, omnipresent entity. The other is one of many heralds for a cosmic entity who consumes worlds. Who would win in this clash of underlings for powerful galactic beings?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: Lol the Silver Surfer is becoming the most popular character in the forums 

SS VS DBZ 
SS VS Hao 
SS and Big G vs Unicron and Galvatron 
SS VS Saint Seiya 

SS is a herald, nothing more. Not all powerful ect, ect. 

This being said I will need to see actual feats to make my decision, on the SS VS DBZ thread it was claimed SS can destroy a solar system, but no scans were shown of any destructive power.  

The one thing I will say at this point is SS is faster than Zetto
Post by Reiikaii (147 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Which version of SIlver Surfer are we using here?  Dream's fanmade version of SIlver Surfer, Reikai's fanmade version of SIlver Surfer or Marvel Comics' Silver Surfer?
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You all need to be beaten to death
with extreme prejudice

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Dream: Lol the Silver Surfer is becoming the most popular character in the forums  SS VS DBZ SS VS Hao SS and Big G vs Unicron and Galvatron SS VS Saint Seiya  SS is a herald, nothing more. Not all powerful ect, ect.  This being said I will need to see actual feats to make my decision, on the SS VS DBZ thread it was claimed SS can destroy a solar system, but no scans were shown of any destructive power.   The one thing I will say at this point is SS is faster than Zetto "
Hey, don't you know that Dream's fanmade version of Silver Surfer could destroy a solar system but not the Marvel Comics' Version.
@Reiikaii: 
It appears the Battles forum has been drawing in enough of the arrogant and cocky types lately, especially those who fail to believe that there are written and visual works that can have errors or refuse to believe that  their favorite title can have characters that can lose in matches. If you're gonna treat me like a joke when I try to create something interesting, there's no sense wasting my time bothering with you or this forum anymore if it's gonna continue fester into a heaping load of fanboy rage that's sucking all the fun out of debating on this part of Anime Vice.
@Dream said:

Nobody's perfect except Dreams fanmade character or ripped off characters.
@Reiikaii said:
" @Dream said:  Nobody's perfect except Dreams fanmade character or ripped off characters. "
This coming from someone who tried to ripoff my name?

@Dream: Don't quit the battle forums, I like debating with you, your like a nicer version of REIKAI (original one) Lmao 

Anyway I am open to seeing feats from both sides, SS or Zetto 

Off the top of my head SS seems to have better feats but i can be persuaded. 
And this is coming from someone who tried ripping Silver Surfer.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Reiikaii said:
"Which version of SIlver Surfer are we using here?  Dream's fanmade version of SIlver Surfer, Reikai's fanmade version of SIlver Surfer or Marvel Comics' Silver Surfer?
"

It doesn't matter which SS we use he still lose. But i'm wondering something has Z dispalyed the FTL speed and reflexes superhuman durability ? If he didn't than only a bloodlusted Surfer has a small chance to speed blitz him. But judging by sheer power output. SS is outclassed here.
It wouldn't matter. Zetto is faster than any DBZ'er, however that's irrelevant. Surfer can't win because Zetto has LHW. LHW are automatic defense. Regardless of how fast Surfer moves, the LHW will stop everything. They will negate any and every form of attack, reducing it to zero. Time/Space manipulation, gravity, reality warping, TP, energy blasts, everything thrown at Zetto will be blocked/negated by LHW. LHW also negate all defenses. If Surfer gets struck once by a LHW, it's all over. He'll cease to exist.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ReiKai: Agreed, no one can take over the original great Reikai. Especially his skill. 

@Reiikaii: I get the feeling another Bato is in the making..... -_-
@ReiKai said:

" It wouldn't matter. Zetto is faster than any DBZ'er,   

Do you just look for any opportunity to hate on DBZ? When this thread has nothing to do with it. 

For speed feats Zetto has the saturn feat, i believe he is outclassed by SS in this department. 

Any video where it says LHW negate everything to zero? 
Note I am not picking a winner just asking info on LHW 
@Dream:  I must actually see it said in the canon Tenchi series.  

Nothing in that wiki says they negate everything to zero
I can't see how you think I hate DBZ when I have adamantly defended it in battles where I believed they could win or have argued the level of their abilities against disbelievers. You can check them out on the naruto forums. I'm like one of 3 people who actually know what they're talking about, despite the immense number of people who hate it there. I actually and accurately calculated the speed of Roshi and Piccolo's moonbusters. And despite what the haters say about them and their spiteful speculation, I stick to my facts and feats.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: The LHW are probably the strongest things in anime next to reality wapring, you want them to explain what they do when it states what they do all the time? The talk about them in like the second episode....
@ReiKai: ok, so why say out of the blue "z is faster than dbz" when this thread has nothing to do with it. 

And if you wouldn't mind, could you link me to a video where it says LHW can take universal attacks, and negate everything to zero. 

From what I know LHW can't be used to attack and defend simultaneously. 
@Kurohige: Well you see, i need evidence not just what ppl say. I am willing to watch whatever link you can provide.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel