Z vs Q

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Sept. 23, 2013. Last post by cosmicdude 8 months ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Let's settle the strongest letter of the alphabet debate once and for all! Apart from being from the Arabic/English alphabet, Z is from Tenchi Muyo! and Q is from Star Trek. Which letter wins?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Z Because of DBZ!!

Post by GeneralVan (1,589 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You could put Discord in on Q's team and it still wouldn't make a difference. Z stomps.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,464 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Does Z have time-travel feats? If not Q un-exists Z in his past form before he got the LHW.

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Doesn't work that way. If that were true someone as weak as Bishop could kill Tenchi.

@taichokage: Feats of them surviving time-fuckery?

I knew you'd ask that. None needed since LHW's counter all offense.

@taichokage: LHW have limits, and I don't see how they can stop something from happening in the past when they have never done such a thing, and neither have the Chousin.

That's actually a fairly valid point.

But then again the Chousin are omniscient. If they thought it could work they would have done it without giving it a second thought. But if they didn't do it, it's because it wouldn't work.

Another good point. I couldn't explain for or against the LHWs because I'm rusty with Tenchi Muyo.

@GeneralVan: They are not omniscient or the counter-actor wouldn't have so much ease interfering with them. The very fact that they were experimenting with different universes to created a being like Tenchi and Z means that they aren't omniscient.

Was there ever a time when Time fuckery is mentioned or used in Tenchi Muyo? If not then it's a valid thing Q can do to win this fight. Honestly Q is more impressive than Z.

I'm not sure, but the Chousin are nigh-omnipotent and omniscient save for the realm of KT and the Counter Actor. Plus Washu is a scientist in base. She invented time and space manipulation devices, dimensional devices, etc. Time travel wa probably one of the first things on her mind when thinking about how to kill Z. She had all of those things yet proclaimed them useless against Z.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Q
Post by Kobra678 (2,924 posts) See mini bio Level 14

...X

@GeneralVan: Theories on time travel do not equate to having a time machine or capability to tamper with the time-line. Do you have a scan of Washu having access to such a time machine? I ask this because I looked up Washu but I found no such notable inventions such as a time machine or anything having to do with time.

B!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678 said:

...X

@DBZ_universe said:

B!

Those two lost to f, how by power scaling is weaker than e, who lost to Z & Q in their respective threads.

@CerusSerenade: No I just took that from the OBD tbh. But they do have a point. She is the smartest scientist in the universe. So something as simple as time travel probably popped up into her head first when thinking of how to kill Z. Also she could just invent real fast. And besides, even if time travel were to hypothetically work, Q would have no idea when to go back since we don't know how old Z is. This will result in him fighting Z head on, and that would end in Z slicing him down with one strike.

@KingOfAsh: B never loses.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel