Z vs Odin

Topic started by peruano99A on May 26, 2012. Last post by peruano99A 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Who takes this? Z gets 2 LHW

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Which Odin? There like a dozen of them

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Marvel Odin...strongest version.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Odin destroy Z fairly easy

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Is Odin a universe buster.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Odin would have to destroy the universe to beat Z with 2 LHW>

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

Is Odin a universe buster.

HIs evil side Infinity was going to destroy entire universe if it wasn't stopped. And he had a rather multiversal fight with Seth.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I suggest you watch these short 20 minute episodes to see Z's Feats. Each dimension in Tenchi muyo is a universe btw.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

I suggest you watch these short 20 minute episodes to see Z's Feats. Each dimension in Tenchi muyo is a universe btw.

I don't see any video. Give links. Also what makes you think that each dimension is universe in Tench mYou ? Someone told you so ?

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7265lSqIdfw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kZQ-duF9A&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzBekr8eGI&feature=relmfu

You will see why in the videos...

Also Reikai knows about TM and he can debate for Z later on.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7265lSqIdfw&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kZQ-duF9A&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzBekr8eGI&feature=relmfu

You will see why in the videos...

Also Reikai knows about TM and he can debate for Z later on.

You could tell me that you posted episode 6. You basicly posted impressive feats of Tokimi Tsunami and Washu. Statements that tehy created the universe. Clash ot Tokimi and Tsunami which destroys part of the galaxy.

Z only:

- destroyed 1/3 of the Earth

- destroyed 2/3 of the Moon

- traveled from Earth to Saturn in seconds

- destroyed the armada

that's now even impressive for heralds. Although he stated that he will:

- destroy everything in this space (planet bu planet i wonder how much time would it take :-) )

- recreate everything (and in part 2 it was cleard that Godesses will to that actually )

I wonder if this famous 2 LHW = universal level hoax is based on the fact that Z mentioned to Tokimi that she can't attack him because she will destroy this dimension/universe ? Well why would that happen can be explained if anyone watches part 2 of episode 6 (first link you posted to me). And it certainly isn't because of the Z's universal durability, I checkd some other thread here on Vice and it seems that Z is overhyped as having universal durability. It' always the same story. On Vine the wank comics and downgrade anime. On Vice it's opposite...

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You better be ready to debate against Reiki when he gets online.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

You better be ready to debate against Reiki when he gets online.

And why it depends on ReiKai why don't two of us debate ?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheVectorPrime:

It' always the same story. On Vine the wank comics and downgrade anime. On Vice it's opposite

Well, of course. Vine is a comic book site and Vice is an anime site and if you combined the two sites it will become a none stop wanking debate on both sides (that sadly how the Internet work)

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Because reiki has most knowledge on Tenchi Muyo regarding Z and the Hyper Dimension which is multiverse and he has some of the abilities of the light hawk wings which I can't be bothered to find.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

It' always the same story. On Vine the wank comics and downgrade anime. On Vice it's opposite

Well, of course. Vine is a comic book site and Vice is an anime site and if you combined the two sites it will become a none stop wanking debate on both sides (that sadly how the Internet work)

You know what's sad ? Me wasting my time on separating facts from hypes on totaly unimportant matter - "what character is more powerful than other" :-) ? @peruano99A said:

Because reiki has most knowledge on Tenchi Muyo regarding Z and the Hyper Dimension which is multiverse and he has some of the abilities of the light hawk wings which I can't be bothered to find.

You could watch videos for yourself and see actual feats and hypes. Everything i posted for Z so far it's true. Not to mention that his first appearance is in that episode (which parts you posted).

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Vector prime who do you think is the strongest anime character.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheVectorPrime:

Well, I just give up and do a little to no effort in the debate and watch the craziness happen

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

Vector prime who do you think is the strongest anime character.

Should be Kami Tenchi. Anyway the strongest fiction coming from Japan is no doubt teh Demonbane. Only DC and Marvel can rival Demonbane. And Elder God Demonbane is one of the top 5 most powerful fictional characters no doubt.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@TheVectorPrime:

Well, I just give up and do a little to no effort in the debate and watch the craziness happen

smart thing :-)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel