Z Tenchi Muyo vs Hades Saint Seiya

Topic started by peruano99A on June 16, 2012. Last post by peruano99A 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Who takes this?

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Z should take it after a tough battle.

Post by phantomrant (1,404 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Z's LHW should enable him to take it (barely).

I am pretty sure we don't know the limits of Z's LHW.

@peruano99A said:

I am pretty sure we don't know the limits of Z's LHW.

We know. Powerful cosmic energy can bypass it. LHW can't be used for defense and offense at the same time.

Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@TheVectorPrime: The "offense or defense" rule only applies with Juraian spaceships. Human anomalies like Tenchi and Z can use the LHW simultaneously for offense and defense with the best example of this shown being when Tenchi can form his LHW into armor, sword and shield with material conversion as he delivered his finishing blow to Kagato and didn't take any damage from Kagato's attack because of the Lighthawk Wing armor converting the energy of Kagato's attack into something harmless.

@Dream said:

@TheVectorPrime: The "offense or defense" rule only applies with Juraian spaceships. Human anomalies like Tenchi and Z can use the LHW simultaneously for offense and defense with the best example of this shown being when Tenchi can form his LHW into armor, sword and shield with material conversion as he delivered his finishing blow to Kagato and didn't take any damage from Kagato's attack because of the Lighthawk Wing armor converting the energy of Kagato's attack into something harmless.

It aplies to Z also. Unlike Z, Tenchi can use it (although it's debatable). Also Z can't activate his LHW subconsciously like Tenchi when he is in danger.

@TheVectorPrime: Not necessarily. You may recall Z used three of his own LHW to disable Tenchi's use of his own LHW while he was still applying his two remaining LHW for offensive and defensive means in his skirmishes with Tenchi, Ryoko and the Choushin. He used one of the LHW to block Ryo-ohki's incoming attack and another one to destroy the ship.

@Dream said:

@TheVectorPrime: Not necessarily. You may recall Z used three of his own LHW to disable Tenchi's use of his own LHW while he was still applying his two remaining LHW for offensive and defensive means in his skirmishes with Tenchi, Ryoko and the Choushin. He used one of the LHW to block Ryo-ohki's incoming attack and another one to destroy the ship.

Z was using LHW just for the attack. Tenchi didn't attacked him at all in order for Z to use LHW for defense. He even mentioned, when Tsunami interfered, that he won't defend himself at all (furthere proving that he was using LHW for attack). His LHW took the shape of the sword when he was attacking Tenchi. Anyway as I see we both agree that Z should win this.

@TheVectorPrime: Then what would you call what he was doing between 1:17 and 1:25 of this clip?

@Dream: I don't see a video, give me a link.

@Dream: You don't have to. I copied the URL, since it alowed me to register the video. It clearly proves my point. First Z blocks Ryoko's attack with his LHW, we clearly see the LWH in form of shield. Than after Ryoko's attack is stopped he uses LHW for offense. We clearly see shield disapearing. Anyway I really don't see a point of this, it's a minor thing, why should we debate endlessly about it ?

I don't see Z being a multi planet buster or faster than Hades.

@TheVectorPrime: The fuzzy video quality doesn't make it too clear due to how small Z is in the shot (which is better on the DVD of the episode I own). But when Z held Ryo-ohki in place and formed the LHW that was about to strike the ship down, the one that was used to hold Ryo-ohki in place is still clearly intact and not disappearing.

And the reason I debate about this is because you were downplaying Z's capabilities in our last little exchange and you are doing it here as well.

@Dream said:

@TheVectorPrime: The fuzzy video quality doesn't make it too clear due to how small Z is in the shot (which is better on the DVD of the episode I own). But when Z held Ryo-ohki in place and formed the LHW that was about to strike the ship down, the one that was used to hold Ryo-ohki in place is still clearly intact and not disappearing. And the reason I debate about this is because you were downplaying Z's capabilities in our last little exchange and you are doing it here as well.

Video quality is perfect it's 360p more than enouhg to see every detail. Anyway you're right he can use LHW constuct as both shield and weapon. When he cuts Tenchi later in video it's apparent. Since he blocked attacks of Ryoko with the same construct.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@peruano99A said:

He destroyed half of the earth as a WARNING shot.

And very casually took out half the moon without even looking at it...

Believe what you will but I personally think that he is easily above multi-planet level.

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zetto phased through the hand of a multi-versal deity after having already sacrificed 3/5ths of his power (3 of his LHW to shut down Tenchi's 3).

@GoodGamerSambo said:

@peruano99A said:

He destroyed half of the earth as a WARNING shot.

And very casually took out half the moon without even looking at it...

Believe what you will but I personally think that he is easily above multi-planet level.

He still isn't Faster than Hades.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

How fast is Hades? Tenchi himself went to Earth to Saturn in seconds which puts him at least at 1000x FTL.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel