Z Fighters vs Z

Topic started by Fubar on March 7, 2009. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
  • Goku, Gohan, Goten, Future Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Future Trunks, Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yajirobe

vs

Post by Sonata (35,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Uhh Who is Z???
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
z dies a horrible death. goku and vegeta fuse goten and trunks fuse tien and yamcha fuse future trunks and gohan fuse and mystic gohan how can they lose
Uhhh... You realize Z can punch through planets with ease and move at speeds Hundreds of times over the speed of light?
you do realize vegito was toying around with a univurse busting character right.
blow up univurse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Punching threw a planet.
also goku was way faster then the speed of light during the freeza saga
Too bad everything they try is instantly negated on contact with the Light Hawk Wings. All offense and defense is negated by them. Everything Z cuts with the LHW is erased from existance. It would take a universal-busting force to kill him, which the Z Fighters don't have. And Goku is not faster than light. How many times do I have to say this.

Fubar said:

"Too bad everything they try is instantly negated on contact with the Light Hawk Wings. All offense and defense is negated by them. Everything Z cuts with the LHW is erased from existance. It would take a universal-busting force to kill him, which the Z Fighters don't have. And Goku is not faster than light. How many times do I have to say this.
"

ssj vegito>>>>Buuhan and buuhan is a univurse buster and just cus you say something dont make it true

hiei_hyabusha said:

just cus you say something dont make it tru

Great argument you got here.

buuhan is a univurse buster

Prove it. "just cus you say something dont make it tru"

And are my eyes failing me or did that video just say a fireball is the same as a bomb?
fireball no. pure energy ball yes there both made of energy freeza energy ball has the same basic structure as an atomic bomb.  king kai can track ships going well over 500x the speed of light but yet he lost goku and freeza what does that tell you buddy. and thats only freeza saga goku now think how fast vegito would be Z cant win
LoL. Are you telling me all of Goku's energy attacks use uranium-235 as fuel?
hiei_hyabusha said:
king kai can track ships going well over 500x the speed of light
Where are you getting your numbers from?

it takes light 4 years to get to the nearest star goku got to namek in a week and went past a star.  do you understand how a bomb works?

http://www.howstuffworks.com/nuclear-bomb.htm/printable 
so wheres you proof gokus not light speed at?

I understand how a bomb works. What I don't understand is why you think it's the same thing as an energy attack..

As I have said before, Goku clearly states "It's called Instant Transmission. You dematerialise and travel as a mass of light. You'd be surprised how much time you can cover going One Hundred and Eight Six Thousand miles per second." There is no reason for him to use instant transmission if he is as fast as you claim he is.

hiei_hyabusha said:

it takes light 4 years to get to the nearest star goku got to namek in a week and went past a star

Not really sure what you are talking about, but... in case you haven't noticed, our universe isn't the same as the DBZ universe.
And will you stop posting Youtube videos and explain why Goku is faster than light yourself? I really don't feel like watching those.
instant transmission is way faster then that thats a dub error dude. he got to namek in a sec and he uses IT since he cant breath in space and he cant travel to king kai's planet no matter how fast he is. it took bulma a month to get to namek in a space ship light speed as stated in the manga it took goku a week to get to the same palce king kai could track goku in his space  but he lost goku and freeza fighting that proves he over 500x the speed of light and thats just  freeza saga. also this vid is proof buuhan is a univurse buster and vegito is toying with him likes he nothing.
Very well then, through instant transmission, Goku can travel faster than light.

But that is the only way by which he can move at light speeds.
That video does not prove he is over 500x the speed of light.
actually the video proves twice that goku is ftl. since i dont fill like getting are scinctific i will use option 2. goku speed>goku space ship>kamis space ship> saiyan space pod. the saiyan space pod is light speed. so your saying king kai being able to track FTL space ships but cant track goku fight freeza dont make him light speed?lol WTF.
hiei_hyabusha said:
"actually the video proves twice that goku is ftl. since i dont fill like getting are scinctific
No it doesn't. Go ahead, be scientific. A KI ENERGY ball is not the same as a nuclear powered bomb.
the saiyan space pod is light speed.
EVIDENCE! Post some scans.
king kai being able to track FTL space ships but cant track goku fight freeza dont make him light speed?
Maybe it's because a space ship is X amount of times larger than Goku?

there both made of pure energy.he was not actually tracking the space ship but goku's ki in the space ship while it was moving well over the speed of light. also Z was not killed by a univurse busting attack so it would not take that much energy to kill him and tenchi was not erased from existance when he got cut by the light hawk wings. i will post scans when i get back online peace out dude. :)

You realize everything is made up of energy, right? Matter is made up of energy, energy is made up of energy, etc.
Z didn't kill Tenchi, because Tenchi is pretty much the avatar of God.

Peace man.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel