YYH Elemental team VS Shaman Elementals

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Jan. 24, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This will be another team battle

Rules

no prep , Team 2 is blood lusted if it makes it fair? , standard Equipment , speed is equal if there is a problem , no energy crush , Round 1 - team 1 is dark T version and Last strongest version before death and Team 2 is Mid series , Round 2 - all are end of series or strongest before death , anime feats are allowed as well as manga feats , hoa does not have the great sprite

Location - Karakura Town

Both sides start 20 feet away from each other

YYH Elemental Team (Team 1)

Suzaku

Zeru

Shaman Elemental's (Team 2)

Usui Horokeu

Chocolove McDonell

Asakura Yoh

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Don't know much about the shaman side, but I do know that Jin and Touya were both stronger than Sensui at the end of the series, is the Shaman side strong enough to handle Sensui?

@ImDictatorBowDown: I don't know but they have help if they need it

bump

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Is that Hao on Shaman's side? If so then he solos.

@taichokage: yes it is and he does?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Yes he friggin does, hao is near - immortal plus, fires doesn't work on him.

Except EoS versions of them, some eos versions of them are already S rank, but team shaman still wins with teamwork, but hao can't solo eos versions of them without great spirit.

@eddz99: It can't be that easy

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It is that easy. Hao can solo the lot of them effortlessly. Without the great Spirit he can solo all but their EOS version, but he has his team to back him up. Either way, team YYH loses, mostly due to Hao.

@taichokage: Well i see still though...

@taichokage: I can't say if hao without great spirit solos all their eos versions since some of them are already S ranked, even A rank can bust a mountain and A ranks are only footmen to S ranks.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I see team YYH taking scenario 1 but Hao solos scenario 2 with ease due to the GS

@Haofan123: @eddz99: would if hao was not EOS does he still solo?

@SMXLR8 said:

@Haofan123: @eddz99: would if hao was not EOS does he still solo?

Id say no. He would have impressive reflexes but not the desructive capacity to do much of anything team YYH considering thier immense durability. EOS Hao is a pretty much a planet buster and a life wiper with planetary range+ via soul suck, hence the reason Hao at full power solos

@Haofan123: would if he was at half power?

@SMXLR8 said:

@Haofan123: would if he was at half power?

he'd still probably be able to kill them considering the fact that he is omnipresent in the pysical realm and the only way to harm him is to go into his persnoal level of the great spirit and fight him there, but he can erase anyone from existance by willing it once they go there since its his domain

@Haofan123: so he has a hax?

@SMXLR8:In scenario 2 , yoh can solo, hao can solo, remove great spirit and remove assistance from others besides their team ( yoh at strongest was able to beat GS hao )

@eddz99: read the rules again i said If they need it . I don;t think yoh can but still not sure hao can too but it's ok

@eddz99 said:

@SMXLR8:In scenario 2 , yoh can solo, hao can solo, remove great spirit and remove assistance from others besides their team ( yoh at strongest was able to beat GS hao )

only in the anime. In the manga it took all 5 elemental warriors to even put up a fight

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel