YuYu Hakusho universe Vs One Piece Universe

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 1, 2010. Last post by AgentJ 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (437 posts) See mini bio Level 12

YuYu Hakusho universe Vs One Piece Universe    
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The power of The YuYu hakusho characters would just be too overwhelming even for the OPU.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
"The power of The YuYu hakusho characters would just be too overwhelming even for the OPU. "
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
yu yu easily
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Depends on the levels of everyone at the time in the YYH universe.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
One Piece works within itself, but outside the confines of the east blue the characters are pretty weak. No energy attacks, no mountain-'splosions. Luffy would put up a fight, but the rest of the world would have a hard time versus Toguro, let alone A and S rank demons.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:

" One Piece works within itself, but outside the confines of the east blue the characters are pretty weak. No energy attacks, no mountain-'splosions. Luffy would put up a fight, but the rest of the world would have a hard time versus Toguro, let alone A and S rank demons. "

I'm Not sure where you've read up to, But out of the Current shonen series, One piece is the strongest. There are several characters who could solo the entire naruto and bleach universes. (not at the same time) I mean out of the three they are the only ones with world breakers. (white beard)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @AgentJ said:

" One Piece works within itself, but outside the confines of the east blue the characters are pretty weak. No energy attacks, no mountain-'splosions. Luffy would put up a fight, but the rest of the world would have a hard time versus Toguro, let alone A and S rank demons. "

I'm Not sure where you've read up to, But out of the Current shonen series, One piece is the strongest. There are several characters who could solo the entire naruto and bleach universes. (not at the same time) I mean out of the three they are the only ones with world breakers. (white beard) "
white beard have to spam, but that's besides the point
 
kizaru is in itself an energy attack, a LIVING energy attack
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
it's not like the speed of light is all that impressive
lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: riiiiiight
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
yu yu hakusho seems to be all energy attacks which wont effect many characters in the OPU such as the logia type users, even many of the normal characters can seriously mess up people in yu yu hakusho; such as mihawk, zolo, etc... 
and i KNOW kizaru could take out a portion of the yu yu hakusho characters by himself.
any objections?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" yu yu hakusho seems to be all energy attacks which wont effect many characters in the OPU such as the logia type users, even many of the normal characters can seriously mess up people in yu yu hakusho; such as mihawk, zolo, etc...  and i KNOW kizaru could take out a portion of the yu yu hakusho characters by himself. any objections? "
Only some characters like yusuke and kuwabara use energy it it's purest form. Most characters can convert it into some element (fire, ice Thorns, time). And the physical aspect is similar to dbz, 60% of their overall strength is in the form of energy attacks/special abilities, but they are still quite effective in hand to hand.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Kuwabara stomps. By the end of the show, he could cut holes in reality with his sword.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein:
i disagree OPV is very cartoony (meaning: reality warpers)  
 
they may have a shot
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein: i disagree OPV is very cartoony (meaning: reality warpers)   they may have a shot "
it sometimes has a cartoon Like feel, But when has Op ever shown reality warpers?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein: i disagree OPV is very cartoony (meaning: reality warpers)   they may have a shot "
it sometimes has a cartoon Like feel, But when has Op ever shown reality warpers? "

my bad not reality warpers but unreasonably high defense
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said: 
The OPV is definitely the strongest still running (shounen) universe. And as the series progresses, i'm sure this battle will become much more even. But as of now, The YYH characters in general, Tend to Outclass The OPV, in terms of speed, power, and special attacks.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:  The OPV is definitely the strongest still running (shounen) universe. And as the series progresses, i'm sure this battle will become much more even. But as of now, The YYH characters in general, Tend to Outclass The OPV, in terms of speed, power, and special attacks. "
I just caught up on One Piece the other day, and I can emphatically say that One Piece is NOT the strongest current Shonen series. White Beard is certainly strong, but besides him none of the characters in the Marines or among the Straw Hat Crew could compete with main characters in Bleach or Naruto, much less Yu Yu. That said, One Piece is a fantastic series, and I think I like it more BECAUSE those characters aren't so overpowered. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel