Yusuke's Spirit Gun vs Vash's Angel Arm

Topic started by IndridCold on March 28, 2014. Last post by Volkein1432 5 months ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,216 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

Which one wins?

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Angel arm very easily
Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant:Yusuke's spirit gun after recieving Genkai's spirit orb was said to demolish mountains and go on for miles, Angel Arm destroyed a city.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah the Angel Arm pretty easily. Destructively and potently it's more powerful.
Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Angel Arm rather easily. The energy emitted from it easily decimated a city and one blast left a good-sized crater on the moon of Gunsmoke that could be visibly seen from the planet's surface. Even Yusuke's strongest Spirit Gun by Three Kings saga couldn't compare to that.

So what happened to Genkai's statement about her spirit gun going on for miles and destroying mountains along the way?

Post by GeneralVan (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vash's Angel Arm put a huge crater on the moon. I say it has the edge over the Spirit Gun.

@GeneralVan:Yet all it does in other situations is destroy a city.

There's something strange with an attack which only destroys anything more than a city once in all the times it's used.

When Angel Arm was pointed at a city, it only destroyed a city. The whole moon thing seemed like an outliar for the sake of awe.

A hole in a moon wouldn't even need to destroy a large country, Russia is larger than pluto, which is comparable our moon.

If we are to assume that 3 kings Yusuke's spirit gun is in any way stronger than when Genkai gave him her spirit wave orb, which gave him the ability to fire a spirit gun which could destroy mountains and go on for miles back in Dark Tournament, then we can say that Angel Arm is probably beaten by Spirit Gun.

Post by LHWKnight (2,725 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Angel arm took out a moon, so it wins this

@LHWKnight said:

Angel arm took out a moon, so it wins this

No, it put a hole in a moon, one of debatable size and significance.

Post by nishi99 (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't know we never got to see the maximum output of the Demon Gun. Now his Spirit Gun casually destroyed a mountain in Chapter Black. But i gotta say that moon feat sounds impressive.

Post by flashback180 (592 posts) See mini bio Level 14
well we don't know EOS Yuskais Spirit Guns potential . 

*spoiler*
in the last episode  ..he came  back from his training in the daemon word  , he spent quite a few years there .

So we don't know how strong he got after his last fight in  the tournament...   

My point is Yuskai before his egg hatched was already a mountain burster  .  So we can't say.  

My bet for Yuskai, Between both of them he can keep generating more power into his attack in a power struggle.
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We can only go by their best showings. Vash's were superior.
Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade said:

@phantomrant:Yusuke's spirit gun after recieving Genkai's spirit orb was said to demolish mountains and go on for miles, Angel Arm destroyed a city.

I don't recall DT Reigan being stated to be able to demolish mountains at all, and even then unless the size of the mountain that's being demolished is known, it's unquantifiable. And DT feats of the Reigan completely contradict the Reigan being at legit mountain/city level. Based on what the Reigan managed to destroy, the "mountain" that is being referred is most likely only two city blocks in size. Angel Arm destroying a city is much more impressive than anything DT Reigan has shown being able to do.

@CerusSerenade said:

When Angel Arm was pointed at a city, it only destroyed a city. The whole moon thing seemed like an outliar for the sake of awe.

A hole in a moon wouldn't even need to destroy a large country, Russia is larger than pluto, which is comparable our moon.

There's no way you could exploit it as an outlier, seeing as the Angel Arm was indeed hyped to be a destructive powerhouse and is chargable while Vash was going out of control . It's not a massive inconsistency like Roshi's moon busting, which was accomplished by sheer PIS to stop Goku's rampage, and is inconsistent with characters who were literally tiers above Roshi. Knives and Vash were without a doubt top tiers in their respective series.

The moon happens to be twice the size of a large country like Russia in square area actually, and it actually has volume. And once again, the condition of size allies here. Vash didn't just put a meager hole in the moon that you could barely notice it. He put a MASSIVE crater on the moon that can be seen from earth, the depth of which is unknown ,but is most likely rather deep. That's not something a city level attack could accomplish. As of now, we have a solid island/small country level attack, not counting the depth of the crater or the type of destruction (which would be pulverization).

All we have in Yusuke's case is a CB Reigan that demolished about 75% of a Makai mountain. And a hyped Yusuke that can potentially destroy a country by the time he finished his training with Hokushin. Neither of which can contest with Vash's on-panel feat.

Post by GeneralVan (1,665 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade: It's probably because it's controllable. Like Goku's Kamehameha, Vash controls how much destructive output goes into each blast. The first blast was at full power when he was losing control of it. So it wasn't an outlier. That's it's full power.

Genkai says there was a time when her blast would have gone on for miles. Chapter Black Yusuke was casually busting mountains as a side-effect of fighting Sensui, EoS Yusuke's spirit gun at this point is multi-mountain buster that goes on for miles, becoming something capable of making a hole in the moon just like Angel Arm.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This reminds me, I need to finish reading Trigun Maximun

Post by Volkein1432 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Technically, from start, if Yusuke just poured every ounce of his energy into a SINGLE Spirit Gun blast...No telling how much damage that would do. I mean, by the end of the series he was on par with the highest class of Demons that existed, which were pretty much so strong that it was stated they could destroy the entire Human World. If you use that as a comparison, then that's pretty impressive. Even if it is just talk.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel