Yusuke Yurameshi vs. Yoh Asakura

Topic started by Emandudeguyperson on Oct. 23, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Emandudeguyperson (182 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I think Yusuke would totally own Yoh with his spirit shot. 

Who do you think would win?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Yoh, thats the kid from Shaman King right?
@JThree47693: Yeah.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
does yoh have his great spirit?
@cfatalis: Sure.

Im not sure, Im a little rusty on my Shaman King and Yu Yu Hakusho. Going by what I remember about them both, I would say Yusuke should win this. Unless, of curse, someone can prove to me otherwise.
meaning we go by end of manga yoh..........

mmmm i am going to say yoh: he stopped natural disater launched by hao in their fight and he survived super nova(well he is almost dead fater that, but dead = better for shaman)
@cfatalis said:
"meaning we go by end of manga yoh..........  mmmm i am going to say yoh: he stopped natural disater launched by hao in their fight and he survived super nova(well he is almost dead fater that, but dead = better for shaman) "

Yoh survived a supernova, as in, a sun exploding?
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"meaning we go by end of manga yoh..........  mmmm i am going to say yoh: he stopped natural disater launched by hao in their fight and he survived super nova(well he is almost dead fater that, but dead = better for shaman) "
Yoh survived a supernova, as in, a sun exploding? "
or at least hao conception of it, which might as well be true, he made blackhole and meteor and also other spacial disaster
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
or at least hao conception of it, which might as well be true, he made blackhole and meteor and also other spacial disaster "

Holy shit he stomps this fight!!!!
@JThree47693 said:

" @cfatalis said:

" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
or at least hao conception of it, which might as well be true, he made blackhole and meteor and also other spacial disaster "
Holy shit he stomps this fight!!!! "
and i mean hao did it, hao made blackhole and meteor, yoh in the end has full control over gravity( and force as in physical) force, oh and he survived all thing that Hao threw at him

Yea, Yoh stomps this fight.
see, never underestimate the underdog
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel