Yusuke vs Tien Shinhan (DB)

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on April 13, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@solesamurai: DB tien is barely above king piccolo who's only a city buster. Sensui at less than 1/5th of his power is country level and a planetary threat.

EoS yusuke >>>>>>> demon yusuke >>>> sensui = country level punches.

IMO sensui is raditz level and solos DB part 1, EoS yusuke is like 50x sensui

Even yusuke's ray gun given the demon powers ( not controlled by his dad ) only busted a mountain, now you're telling me that sensui's punches can bust a country? I don't get what you are trying to say going by that statement o.o

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005 said:

@solesamurai: DB tien is barely above king piccolo who's only a city buster. Sensui at less than 1/5th of his power is country level and a planetary threat.

Even yusuke's ray gun given the demon powers ( not controlled by his dad ) only busted a mountain, now you're telling me that sensui's punches can bust a country? I don't get what you are trying to say going by that statement o.o

Raditz dodged piccolo's special beam cannon

Piccolo's special beam cannon is proven to be lightspeed both in anime and manga ( Which are both cannon and not fillers, an anime can be cannon even if it is not shown in the manga )

(1,125 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

Lol? You didn't watch db kai? hahah picolo busted a moon when he was training gohan

and you saying roshi's moon busting is an outlier is not allowed since all in animevice agrees it is canon and not a gag feat, if you want to go against it, go debate somewhere else.

And picolo without cape outmatches sensui in speed.

Training with gohan was done 5 years after the 23rd BT. Try again, DB kai is not the manga, the original canon source.

Roshi is not piccolo. Even if you consider it legit, it could be because the FP kamehameha spiked up his ki multiple times. But the fact is that Roshi admitted he doesn't have enough power to beat the red ribbon army. So the RRA's base has moon level durability?

No he doesn't. Prove it.

Lol, state manga only then.

Kid goku ( weaker than roshi ) took the whole RRA alone, post the scan that he said that so i can identify.

Picolo without cape is atleast 1/8 lightspeed since raditz is at 1200 and picolo with cape is at 300 ( meaning without cape he is much stronger )

Special light beam canon is lightspeed as stated here

"It is the first technique in the series to be referred to as being the speed of light, as Piccolo reasoned that Raditz had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it."

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Beam_Cannon

" He tries to make the kill, but soon sees Piccolo's attack ready. To his dismay, the attack is too powerful for him to block, and he is shocked that Piccolo could summon that much power. Piccolo launches the attack, but Raditz is fast enough to dodge it,"

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Raditz

If raditz dodged it that means he is faster than the speed of light and he has FTL Reaction.

That means picolo is atleast 1/8 lightspeed

http://www.animevice.com/forums/off-topic/32/is-raditz-really-ftl/206277/?page=5

Piccolo at 1100 PL ( Already calculated the Powerlevel add of special beam cannon, his base should be 300 )

" Suddenly, when Gohan transforms into an enormous Great Ape thanks to the full moon, and proceeds to destroy the wasteland around him, much to Piccolo's shock and slight fear. Piccolo destroys the moon, knowing the two invading Saiyans could use this technique to their advantage also. Piccolo then proceeds to remove Gohan's tail, and then makes him new training clothes and a sword."

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Piccolo

What more could raditz with a base powerlevel with 1200 do with his beam which will add more powerlevel?

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Tien
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005 said:

Barely? King picollo destroyed that city as an example of what he would do to the rest of the world if they didn't follow him. And tien beat a moon buster damn near effortlessly the previous arc, Moon busting is vastly superior to country busting.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is Dragonball, not Dragonball Z.

Yusuke takes this.

@CerusSerenade said:

Yusuke takes this.

I doubt yusuke can tank a ki blast to the face.. Solar flare then a ki blast to the face.

Post by YoungChief (493 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005 said:

He's the biggest YYH wanker on this site, not the biggest I've ever seen though. Everything he's said about EoS yusuke is powerscaling and speculation. It used to be worse though, at one point he was saying EoS yusuke was a rival to Saiyan Saga Vegeta (wut)

@YoungChief said:

@eddz99 said:

@supernova7005 said:

He's the biggest YYH wanker on this site, not the biggest I've ever seen though. Everything he's said about EoS yusuke is powerscaling and speculation. It used to be worse though, at one point he was saying EoS yusuke was a rival to Saiyan Saga Vegeta (wut)

I know what you mean :P

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

Yusuke takes this.

They were still busting Moons in DB. Yusuke doesn't have the sheer power to contend them. He can however outfight them at this point with some difficulty. I was more so trying to point out that Yusuke Mountain busting effortlessly means zilch when he's facing moon busters.

Post by Dream (7,108 posts) See mini bio Level 20

They were still busting Moons in DB.

Even if everyone were to accept Roshi's moon-busting feat as legitimate and not considered an outlier for the series, bare in mind that the attack used all his ki reserves to perform and had a large charge time, which would leave him wide open to attack during preparation of the blast. It would be quite impractical to perform here and no one other than Roshi was shown to bust a moon during DB.

As others have discussed, Yusuke during the later half of Chapter Black saga and later would be too much for an end of DB series Tien to compete with.

King picollo destroyed that city as an example of what he would do to the rest of the world if they didn't follow him.

From what I recall in Dragonball, Piccolo can't spam the Explosion Demon Wave (his city-busting blast) lest he exhaust much of his ki reserves.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

As others have discussed, Yusuke during the later half of Chapter Black saga and later would be too much for an end of DB series Tien to compete with.

From what I recall in Dragonball, Piccolo can't spam the Explosion Demon Wave (his city-busting blast) lest he exhaust much of his ki reserves.

Agreed. King piccolo is barely above toguro's level

Sensui solos DB part 1. EoS yusuke is about 50x stronger than sensui

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel