yusuke vs sani

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 8, 2013. Last post by taichokage 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

EOS yusuke

current sani

fight in character

who wins?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12:

Sani because Yusuke likes to fight with his fists in character and hes going to end up eaten by satan hair hax

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Does Sani have mountain level durability

@Kobra678: more like multi continent level.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12:

Well at least its not another DBZ thread its refreshing really

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: Yusuke doesn't even have that kind of power with his spirit gun

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Most likely Sani.

@othus12 said:

I don't think so. That is an odd level to scale to. Care to elaborate?

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sani regardless. Fry Gaeshi and Satan Hair ftw.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

Sani is just County lvl+, even Toriko top tiers arent multi continent lvl.

That's not really true. Midora already leveled most of Human world which by land mass exceeds that of the earth.

@Grinpatch: no dude, mounturtle was continent level and its power was on the 100's

sani got rid of tommyrod whose sole arm was on the 200's.

1 strand of satan hair can eat the energy of an entire planet. and he has 1 million of them.

jirou's grand knocking could have ripped our earth 9 times i dont get where you saw toriko characters as just continent level.

Post by IndridCold (1,044 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Yusuke fires spirit gun mega and then Sani reflects it with super fry gaeshi.

Post by YoungChief (516 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@Grinpatch: no dude, mounturtle was continent level and its power was on the 100's

sani got rid of tommyrod whose sole arm was on the 200's.

1 strand of satan hair can eat the energy of an entire planet. and he has 1 million of them.

jirou's grand knocking could have ripped our earth 9 times i dont get where you saw toriko characters as just continent level.

You're STILL going on about mounturtle being continent level?!? Dude, Ice hell was not continent sized! You don't even need any fancy calcs to deduce that, do you realize how big a continent is? Are you going to ignore the fact that they walked across Ice Hell in like a DAY with Komatsu of all people in harsh winter conditions, Toriko travelled farther on Bubble Way and he commented that he had walked for hundreds of kilometers over the course of a few days, dude, come on now othus, you KNOW this too I know for a fact that you do. It's called a "Continent" but is not even close to being the size of one, the visuals and the timeframe of them travelling it prove this. http://static2.mangainn.com/mangas/1636/55171/002_11_23_2011_06_05_38.jpg

We have no time frame for Satan Hair devouring the energy of a planet whatsoever. Irrelevant, just stick to the impressive feats of him devouring high CL beasts in an instant with it

Jirou's Grand Knocking...Fuck this argument right now, some other day. He's not even in this battle

@YoungChief: i never said the mounturtle could one-shot a continent, mounturtle is not a continent buster but his DC leveled an area similar to the one mankind's army did. so please tell if you dont think that 10 blasts could utterly destroy a continent when one of them leveled 10 million square kilometers.

having said that it doesnt matter the time for satan hair to consume a planet, what matters is that it has no upper limit (1 million planets which is a ridiculous ammount>) and anything the size of a human body would just get vaporized, common logic and showings back me up, tommy being far stronger than the parasite king did no better, after he got wrapped up he got vaporized.

the calc that put grand knocking on moon level was made under the asumption that he stopped the planet rotation just in a 1-2% i mean WTF.

Post by YoungChief (516 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 But dude the 10 million square kilometers thing, while it had continental range without a doubt, I wouldn't put the whole barrage in the petaton+ level, and if Mounturtle had to do several blasts to destroy a continent, that doesn't make him continent level, when I say something like "country level" or star level or whatever I mean that they can do it in one shot, or one attack that is. If Mounturtle had vaporized the army I would be more inclined to agree, but in the scan it looks more like they were reduced to slag, still impressive just not as impressive

Satan Hair's hype, you know, it would be interesting if say in the future there was an arc where some of his hair was devouring the solar system and they had to stop it. But anyway how powerful do you think his Satan Hair is, at what point would you say ok it wouldn't hurt this guy, like start from Hulk on up I mean I'm curious, after all if it's like Ou Shoku Bansan it's destroying molecules, maybe even down to the atoms like Midora

Grand Knocking, for some reason I just have a hard time believing it's quite THAT strong, I'm not even so sure that the planet is Saturn sized honestly, it's huge but Saturn? Seems a bit much, I was thinking more like Neptune really. Shima needs to address the planets size officially in the manga to put that to rest

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678: EoS Yusuke should be continent level pretty much.

Even Sensui showed country level feats, and Yusuke in the 3 kings saga casually one-shotted 48 Sensui level opponents

@YoungChief: i calced the size of the planet based on the lenght of ours.

the red line is the lenght of our earth. if you sum up the entire lenght it gives you a number close to saturn in circunference (im not counting the ring obviously)

the radius of earth is 6,371 km

the radius of saturn is 58,232 km

the radius of the toriko world is 54,153 km

its pretty close to saturn IMO.

regarding satan hair i guess it would depend on the opponent.

a massively enraged hulk should tank it ( i dont know how but he could) since hulk is made of PIS.

but i dont see any DBZ character survivng a full envelop of it (maybe whis). they havent shown to pack that much energy

to be on the safe side i think people like sentry,supes etc should have no problems with it.

hulk would struggle but he could eventually open his way out.

juggernaut could also survive due to special properties on his body.

but i think that eventually we will see some planet level feats, maybe in a year from now.

I agree with everything you just said.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel