Yusuke vs Raditz

Topic started by SavageBeast on Dec. 15, 2012. Last post by ShadowKnight508 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,187 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: reading this thread mad me laugh soo much

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Whats_out_the_bag: How? a lot of wanking?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

EoS yusuke ~ saiyan saga vegeta >>> nappa >>>>> raditz >>>>>>>>> roshi
yusuke roflstomps

What fuck is this shit.

I have realised, Animevice has some of the dumbest debaters. this debate was far better here http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/eos-yusuke-vs-vegeta-saiyan-saga-125669/

sensui was destroying mesa sized objects with the shockwaves of his punches, which already gives him strength on par with saiyan saga goku.vegeta (raditz did crap, his presence cant even destroy a rock). DB characters are trash in front of him.

EoS yusuke >>>>>>> CB yusuke >>> sensui, which puts yusuke's physical strength at namek saga levels......not to forget, makai world is stated to be much much more durable than the real world

raizen's powerup can shake the entire earth, something which was shown only by frieza and ssj goku.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,426 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005:

OMG here we go again.....

I have realised, Animevice has some of the dumbest debaters.

And why are you now realizing this is beyond me.

this debate was far better here http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/eos-yusuke-vs-vegeta-saiyan-saga-125669/

ROFL

The fact that it was craeted means it's bad. It's clearly a mixed match thread ,but I think you feel it was an even match.

Heres one of the first few fucking post from that thread.

I think EOS Yusuke would win this pretty easily.
CB Yusuke was already Saiyan Saga Vegeta level, IMO. EOS Yusuke was like 20x stronger.
sensui was destroying mesa sized objects with the shockwaves of his punches,

Yeah ....... Enough should be said but you need to be informed so i will continue.

Ok tell me something I didn't know.....

which already gives him strength on par with saiyan saga goku.vegeta

So Sensui is now on par with thoses guys

ROFL

Wow the guys who are stronger than the moon busting piccolo.....

raditz did crap, his presence cant even destroy a rock

Get the fuck out of here with this trash. I bet your from that fail of a site. I've never been there because their logic is for 6 year olds.

Let me explain your logic. Just because Naraku can take out a forest or mountain by being near it he's now classified as being stronger than radditz?

The guy who should be at moon busting level???

Stop bringing other verses logic into every other battle.

EoS yusuke >>>>>>> CB yusuke >>> sensui, which puts yusuke's physical strength at namek saga levels

Do you mean demon CB yusuke is stronger than sensui then yes,but Yusuke did not surpass him until some where in the final arc. So how does being stronger than sensui make you at planet busting level?

Your logic is flawed.

not to forget, makai world is stated to be much much more durable than the real world

Ok.... Nothing happened to it. Everyone did all the fighting in it and shit happened to it. If theses guys are at that level then shit would happen on the battle field,but nothing even close to moon or planet busting happened.

raizen's powerup can shake the entire earth, something which was shown only by frieza and ssj goku.

Here you go with this dumb ass logic again.

Also proof when the fuck did Raizen fucking shake the damn earth?

Thought so.

@supernova7005 said:

I have realised, Animevice has some of the dumbest debaters. this debate was far better here http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/eos-yusuke-vs-vegeta-saiyan-saga-125669/

Vegeta at Saiyan saga is a planet buster.

Yusuke wont beat him... that is a bad battle.

Post by LelouchCommandsYou (77 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag: I base it off from the fact that a moonbuster can life wipe a planet in a short amount of time. And an S class demon was stated to be able to wipe out life on the planet in a short amount of time. That is what I based it off from dipshit. Watch some Yu Yu Hakusho or GTFO dumbass.

@LelouchCommandsYou:

I base it off from the fact that a moonbuster can life wipe a planet in a short amount of time

I hope your not trying to impel that there are Yu Yu Hakusho characters that can moon bust? Now a moon buster can end all life on earth,but not in one move. It would take multiple shots. Seeing as the Yu Yu Hakusho group is not planet,moon, or even continent busting. I feel all of this is just you guys throwing out moot points.

And an S class demon was stated to be able to wipe out life on the planet in a short amount of time.

When did this happen I don't remember that..... Please show scan ...

That is what I based it off from dipshit. Watch some Yu Yu Hakusho or GTFO dumbass.

Oh look guy's this noob is talking about the anime, which isn't cannon to the source material. Shit gets added and hyped in anime so it's insignificant to your argument. We use manga man to back up our shit, so how about you go and get daddy some scans before you sit at mommy's computer and hype up your favorite character.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Oh look. This noob claims that moonbusting taking multiple shots (while having to take time) is so much different than a life wiper taking say 6 hours to destroy all life on the planet. And what difference does it make to say watch or read? You use your eyes. And it's a graphic novel dumbass.

http://www.citymanga.com/files/images/yu_yu_hakusho/144/04.jpg

This is what I found so far dipshit.

This is Sensui who said he would cause too much stress to the planet. That means an S Class demon, which he was at least on the level of a minor one or mid class one I suppose, would be a life wiper. It wouldn't take them long to destroy the entire population. And it wouldn't take Saiyan saga Piccolo long either.

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The problem with that scan is we only saw it affecting the city they were in, by "the planet" he didn't necessarily mean the ENTIRE planet, just that it would harm where they were, which is part of the planet if you get what I'm trying to say here. Why would Sensui mention this? He absolutely loved the Earth and wouldn't want to damage any part of it, he just hated humans. In DBZ when people power up we actually see it affect the WHOLE world, not just one city that they're in

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

yusuke is a planet buster by the end of the series. his physical strength is at namek saga levels.

sensui was already busting mesa sized objects with the shockwaves of his punches, while raditz hasnt even destroyed a rock with a shockwave of his punch

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

CB Yusuke was already Saiyan Saga Vegeta level, IMO. EOS Yusuke was like 20x stronger.

Yeah ....... Enough should be said but you need to be informed so i will continue.

ROFL

LMAOOOOO!!!! I said sensui's STRENGTH is on par with goku/vegeta, not his destructive power. raditz never destroyed a mountain with the air pressure from his punches.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Get the fuck out of here with this trash. I bet your from that fail of a site. I've never been there because their logic is for 6 year olds.

Let me explain your logic. Just because Naraku can take out a forest or mountain by being near it he's now classified as being stronger than radditz?

LMAOOOOO!!! another fail post. youre the one bringing other verses here, naraku has special powers while sensui used pure physical strength. raditz never destroyed a mountain with the air pressure coming from his punch and thats all there is to it.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

not to forget, makai world is stated to be much much more durable than the real world

Ok.... Nothing happened to it. Everyone did all the fighting in it and shit happened to it. If theses guys are at that level then shit would happen on the battle field,but nothing even close to moon or planet busting happened.

Thought so.

yes, everyone fought and sensui was crumbling down an entire mountain area in the makai by just powering up. show me vegeta destroying a mountain range by just powering up.

raizen's powerup was stated to cause the whole earth to shake.......statements cant be ignored, they are canonically stated by the author. raizen in his prime is at ssj1 goku's level in physical strength.

even some HST top tiers can kick raditz's ass

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

yusuke is a planet buster by the end of the series. his physical strength is at namek saga levels.

sensui was already busting mesa sized objects with the shockwaves of his punches, while raditz hasnt even destroyed a rock with a shockwave of his punch

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

ROFL

LMAOOOOO!!!! I said sensui's STRENGTH is on par with goku/vegeta, not his destructive power. raditz never destroyed a mountain with the air pressure from his punches.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

LMAOOOOO!!! another fail post. youre the one bringing other verses here, naraku has special powers while sensui used pure physical strength. raditz never destroyed a mountain with the air pressure coming from his punch and thats all there is to it.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Thought so.

yes, everyone fought and sensui was crumbling down an entire mountain area in the makai by just powering up. show me vegeta destroying a mountain range by just powering up.

raizen's powerup was stated to cause the whole earth to shake.......statements cant be ignored, they are canonically stated by the author. raizen in his prime is at ssj1 goku's level in physical strength.

even some HST top tiers can kick raditz's ass

Oh my god dude that logic is HORRIBLE. I can't even call that logic, I'm not sure what the fuck it is, but I know it's not sane thinking. Look, before you were saying Yusuke is as strong as Saiyan Saga vegeta, now you're saying that Sensui is stronger than ANY Vegeta because Vegeta never destroyed a mountain by powering up, for fucks sake that is retarded. World breaker hulk never destroyed a mountain by powering up so I guess Sensui could beat him in an arm wrestling contest too eh? The only character in the HST that has the potential to beat Raditz is the Soul King, and that's on hype alone, we'll see where that goes with him when he gets feats.

EDIT: Also post a scan of someone saying Raizen shook the earth plz I dont believe you

@YoungChief: Thank you man. You used the very same example with WWH that I was going to use. Also Raizen never did that in the manga, as far as I remember he was like in two chapters and really didn't do much.

@supernova7005:

Based on what? You have to actually planet bust to be a planet buster seeing how no one in YYH has even destroyed a moon we can not infer they can take out a planet.

@LelouchCommandsYou: lol

Oh look. This noob claims that moonbusting taking multiple shots (while having to take time) is so much different than a life wiper taking say 6 hours to destroy all life on the planet.

The fucking moon doesn't = the earth's size/mass. So Moon=/=Earth. Do you get why it takes multiple moon busting shoots now? Now I'm not going to continue reading and try to understand what the hell you just said in the bold.

And what difference does it make to say watch or read? You use your eyes. And it's a graphic novel dumbass.

lol

I've just clearly told you in that post. The anime add and hype shit up. Lets look at this reizen's hunger shaking demon world. That shit never happened in the manga. You wouldn't have asked that shit if you weren't a noob. Finally graphic novels and comic books are called manga in japan so educate your self.

.... And please stop copying me I know I'm a badass and all,but come on this is my thing clearly.

@supernova7005 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Show me scans that Yusuke is a planet buster or even a moon buster.

You don't need to see that raditz is capable of destroying moon+.

Piccolo bursts the moon
Piccolo bursts the moon
Gohan back to normal
Gohan back to normal

Piccolo destroyed the moon in seconds yet Raditz is stronger than Piccolo in this arc.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Do you get how stupid and incoherent your argument is?

It would take time for a moon buster to life wipe the planet of it's population. The same for an S class demon which Sensui was obviously on the level of. And Yusuke even before the end of the manga was stronger (since he was the one to kill Sensui). Make some fucking sense and I might take you seriously let alone thinking you're a badass. You are bad at being an ass but I guess that's something to be proud of in your family.

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
You guys need to chill out with the flaming... The reason this site seems to suck nowadays is inactivity and lack of mods to keep things in order. Just prove your points and debate properly, if you have enough to to look up an upload "witty" images that match the occasion in order to sting on someone then you should have enough time to good look up the scan to prove your point. If someone is being disrespectful and flaming just flag the comment. I know we only have one active mod but eventually the problem will get solved. I also don't see why some of you stay on here if this site sucks and is full of nothing but idiots (Which is not true as having a bad debate does not make everyone morons) then go to one of the many other sites with VS. battles like Naruto forums, KMC, Lounge Movies, OBD, Comicvine, Myanimelist, ect. And now it's getting to the point of personal attacks and family. Just chill out and try to debate in a somewhat civilized manner just because you think the site sucks doesn't mean you have to contribute with a sucky attitude.

@LelouchCommandsYou:

ROFL

I'll end this now. I'm not being incoherent my friend, but I'm not going to sit here and cry over the crappy statements you've made.

It would take time for a moon buster to life wipe the planet of it's population

Why are you now changing up your argument? I've clearly already said this." Now a moon buster can end all life on earth,but not in one move. It would take multiple shots."

Which you said

This noob claims that moonbusting taking multiple shots (while having to take time) is so much different than a life wiper taking say 6 hours to destroy all life on the planet.

Yeah that's called incoherent right there, but since I don't understand it I'm just going to infer that you were disagreeing with me on the fact that a moon buster would need to release multiple attacks in order to planet bust. Which means you've just conducted your self.

The same for an S class demon which Sensui was obviously on the level of.

Here's more pointless statements. What does S class demons have to do with Sensui the human?

Oh it's one of thoses power scaling thats pretty much useless. What great powers does an S class demon have again? Oh yeah ; one that isn't hyped either.

And Yusuke even before the end of the manga was stronger (since he was the one to kill Sensui).

LOL Did you not read the manga?

Correction Yusuke didn't kill Sensui, Raizen possessed Yusuke and killed him. Mainly due to the fact Yusuke would have died if he didn't intervene.

So since I know the entire series like the back of my hand I could find these in a few secs. Now first scan is the last attack Sensui dished out before Raizen took over. Now second scan is showing you when Raizen took over and why he looks different. If Yusake really beat him why does he tell him to move and dodge the blast? His victory was taken from him. He then later in the 4th scan snaps at Raizen for jumping in. In which Raizen beats his ass while sitting down.

Make some fucking sense and I might take you seriously let alone thinking you're a badass.

Like wise my friend.

Better yet. How about you pull those scans out of your ass and show me them. I'm getting real sick of you fanboys coming here with your over exaggerating ass's saying crap like he's a moon buster or a planet buster. Yet not a signal one of you haves a damn scan to back it up. I've read every signal chapter and I can tell you that there aren't any damn characters at that level. The life wiping part can be argued, as I need to wait until the manga vol I ordered comes here this weekend so I can confirm rather that was an error or not in the translation.

You are bad at being an ass but I guess that's something to be proud of in your family.

Yeah because people want there family to be good at being an ass. Please try again.

Are you guys really getting heated over this?
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This thread has really gone of the rails lol !

As foolish as I think the YYH wanking on this thread has become, It looks like its time for the arguing to stop...

@ALMIGHTY: I wouldn't call it wanking, more like misinformed, wanking would be saying Yusuke wins because he is awesome and can blow up universes with no attempts to argue, there are arguments for Yusuke being a potential planet buster but the ones on this thread are pretty bad. And yes it's more arguing now. 

@Whats_out_the_bag: Please tell me you ordered the manga vol because you like Yuyu hakusho and not because you simply want to confirm a translation, because I own all the volumes and the ones you find online are taken from the viz translation. But ordering the manga for a debate is taking it a bit far lol. I will say this debate has gotten too heated, I can argue for Yusuke, what exactly are you looking for, I will tell you flat out that there is no scan showing Yusuke blowing up a moon, planet, or even country. But there are still arguments for him being a planet buster or at the very least a casual life wiper.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ALMIGHTY: yep it's time for a lock please lock this the trolling and flaming is too much

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel