Yusuke VS Ichigo

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Carter_esque 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by Villelater (301 posts) See mini bio Level 4
i have with Yusuke
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

If this is Yusuke in the start and middle of the show he loses. He would have enough power to defeat Ichigo only if this is the demon Yusuke.

well i just like Yusuke better...
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
TheNomad said:
"

If this is Yusuke in the start and middle of the show he loses. He would have enough power to defeat Ichigo only if this is the demon Yusuke.

"

are you referring to the toguro arc? cus i think yusuke when he fought toguro would wipe the floor with ichigo
i don't think he's going to answer?
Post by Diavlo (13 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Yusuke would win this with relative ease

In YYH Ichigo at his best would only be considered a B class
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
"

"

are you referring to the toguro arc? cus i think yusuke when he fought toguro would wipe the floor with ichigo"
I dont think so Ichigo still has the speed over him without his Bankai with it it would be overkill also adding hollow form that would be over over kill lol.
Diavlo said:
"Yusuke would win this with relative ease

In YYH Ichigo at his best would only be considered a B class"

explain please.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Yusuke
Nuff Said
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
hiei_hyabusha said:
"TheNomad said:
"

"

are you referring to the toguro arc? cus i think yusuke when he fought toguro would wipe the floor with ichigo"
More or less yeah, he would have. Only if it was towards the end though, after receiving GenKai's power and what not. And, if this was the Demon Form Yusuke from the Sensui arc then Ichigo would be deader than when he fought Ulquiorra the first time
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If it is them before the powers like school punk vs school punk, then i'd give it to Yusuke because he has the spunk , the hair and the swagger to whoop Ichigo's orange haired , girl ignoring ass.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yusuke solos bleach
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh dawg! Why was a 5 year old thread bumped?

@Grinpatch said:

Yusuke solos HST

Fixed.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow a 5 year old thread bumped? Not to mention its a thread that's been repeated. Anyway, Yusuke can't solo the HST anymore. At least I don't think so. Beat Ichigo? Sure, at least the versions seen so far. But even then, we need to wait and see. His current self is supposed to be several times stronger than Dangai and any other form.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: As of now I think Yusuke can beat the HST from the feats we've seen. Let's not rely too much on hype.

Even Dangai Ichigo is at best around Sensui, and he's the 2nd or 3rd strongest in the HST so far.

Three kings saga Yusuke casually one-shotted 48 Sensui level opponents without even powering up. Don't you think 48 Sensuis will be too much for the HST?

Post by GhostRipple (110 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Grinpatch: necro...

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually I do think 48 Sensui's would be overkill for the HST, but partly because it's 48 of them. Yusuke has the raw power and stats but there's onl 1 of him. He could fall victim to a number of hax abilities before one shotting everyone. Each of the big 3 has a fair amount be it Law's room, Fujitora's gravity, Kuma's paw, Kizaru and Enel in general, Juubito in general, Hashirama and Madara if not blitzed first could be troublesome, Baraggan's time abilities, Aizen in general, Yamamoto's bankai etc. while he could overcome most if not all of them 1 on 1 or a few at a time, if enough hax were unleashed at once Yusuke could fall.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As much as I don't like the HST. Yusuke isn't soloing them all together. Too many Island level characters for someone with only hyped mountain level durability. Wait hyped country level durability to handle.

Post by GeneralVan (1,546 posts) See mini bio Level 9

EoS Yusuke solos Bleach with ridiculous ease. And Naruto probably passed YYH in power with Juubito and the Sage of Six Paths.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel