Yusuke vs Enel

Topic started by ShadowSilver on April 1, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in the Hidden Rain Village. Morals are on. Win by K.O. or Death. No prep. Who wins? 

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Yusuke should take this

Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

End of Chapter black Yusuke was a casual mountain buster, stomp.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

going with Yusuke here with the sniping power of his attacks.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yusuke ftw!!!
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

wait how is yusuke getting past the logia intan?

Post by taichokage (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. My thoughts. Everyone wants to say Yusuke because he is more powerful/popular but how is he winning? He doesn't even have the soeed or reaction advantage like he typically does against HST characters. And with Ark Maxim, Enel's destruction rivals even Yusuke's. Don't get me wrong Yusuke is stronger but, I don't see how he can win.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: Yusuke still trumps with destructive feats because Enel's Ark Maxim still requires prep, Yusuke doesn't.

@othus12: Spirit energy should do the trick.

@SpeedForceSpider: i dont really know...his raygun has been shown to hurt other than physical things (the very first use was against a human and it didnt hurt his soul or something like that). now enel is lighting...of course yusuke exceeds enel in almost every way maybe with the exception of speed and durability.

if he can get a clean shot at enel yusuke one shots him however if he cant get to hit him eventually he will be overwhelmed by the 100 million volt discharges

@othus12: Oh don't get me wrong I think Enel has a chance to win its just he is so outclassed in every way(save speed) its crazy.

@SpeedForceSpider: i agree, it all comes down to whether yusuke attacks can bypass logia intan or not.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Didn't Yusuke already fight against a lightning demon (suzaku)

Yes but he was much weaker than Enel, not to mention not intangible.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SO we all agree with intangibility off its a stomp and with it on the match can really go either way?

@TheNeutralOne: yes.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade: chapter black yusuke/sensui are far above mountain level. they have country+ level punches

lol, even toguro can beat enel

@supernova7005: show me the country level punch please?

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005: They probably don't have country+ punches. The only way Toguro might win is soul suck.

I hear that all the time and want to believe it, but after going through Hakusho twice, I don't recall anything like that. I remember some top tiers smashing small mesas with punches, impressive, but not country level. Enel with his gear can bust an island himself. He also had a feat not shown in the anime where he caused an an explosion far larger than that. Enel is acknowledged as near admiral level but is underrated. If he gained armament haki I'd call him Admiral level+.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel