Yusuke VS Aizen

Topic started by CosmicCupcake on Feb. 27, 2013. Last post by Frieza 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by CosmicCupcake (13 posts) See mini bio Level 6

This is Yusuke at the end of YYH at full power. 

Fight takes place in Demon World. Morals off. No prep. Death ftw. Who wins?
Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

aizen cannot be killed

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same as above. Even without it Aizen's hax is pretty noteworthy.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So they can't kill each other. Draw.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,901 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lmao to the death? Yeah as much as I want Yusuke to win he is gonna eventually tire out and get killed. As Aizen is immortal.
Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Aizen messes up Yusuke with Kyoka Suigetsu.

He then outlast him because of the Hogyoku.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Aizen after an ok-ish fight.

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Isn't Yusuke EOS far faster, durable and stronger than Aizen? If so, then I don't see where Aizen's gonna pick him off so easily.

I also don't see where the Hogyoku could save Aizen's hide if he gets completely incinerated from any of Yusuke demon/ spirit energy attacks.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

TBH Aizens immortality has never tanked the likeso f Yususkes attacks. Yes, he can be cut and come back, but whats stopping himfrom being vaporized by a barrage of mountain+ busting spirit guns? And if we are using immortal Aizen at full power, doesnt his zanpakuto cease to exist or something making mindfuck a moot point?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123: He still has his Zanpakuto even after all that so it's not gone after using the hougyoku.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,348 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah Aizen rapes because he can now regenerate from nothing.

Yeah good job guys with your great statements.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What the fuck is this?

Yusuke at EOS could solo the HST (Juubi might be a problem but it isn't tagging him so...) yet you guys actually suggest that lolaizen would last longer than a milisecond?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,776 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReliusClover: Yusuke is superior to Aizen in almost all stats, yes that is true, however he has no way to permanently put Aizen down, due to his hougyoku

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,348 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ImDictatorBowDown: So he can now regenerate from nothing?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Besides the fact that he can be knocked out and then killed (unless his regeneartion works without him being concious), we haven't seen anything that suggest that he could regenerate from Yusuke level attacks and even if he could you still can't say that he would be able to do so continuously without tiring out and his regeneration failing.

So in the end, it doesn't really matter if it takes one attack from Yusuke or a dozen of them, outcome remains the same.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,776 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Whats_out_the_bag: @ReliusClover: The Hogyoku seems to regenerate him passively, I'm not saying he is in any way superior to Yusuke, I simply don't see how Yusuke will kill someone who is virtually immortal. I don't remember Yusukes spirit gun vaporizing anyone anyway, but then again I haven't seen YYH in a long time

@ImDictatorBowDown: It doesn't have to. If Aizen wasn't shown to be able to tank multiple mountain busters, he'll either be reduced to nothing by an attack that great or will have his tiny remains scattered so much that it's impossible for him to regenerate anyway.

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm assuming this is Monster Aizen. In which case, Yusuke throws 3 punches at him and the shockwaves will splatter his body apart. Best regeneration feat for Aizen is getting his back split open by Mugetsu or having his heart disintegrated by Gin. Either way, he's going to get blown to pieces, and die.

Now this may be different if Yusuke has already seen Aizen's release ritual and Aizen has working knowledge on how strong Yusuke is.

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lets not get into speculations ok? aizen was portrayed as immortal so he is, and he would mindfuck yusuke that is a fact.

@othus12: First of all learn that the term "immortal" is a NLF. Next you need to know that that regeneration has it's limits and if he hasn't shown that he can regenerate from tiny bits don't claim he can. And finally Yusuke is so much faster that Aizen won't be able to mindrape him even if he was completely immortal as he was be too busy getting kicked all over the place.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel