Yusuke vs Agon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 12, 2013. Last post by Rize 10 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs
Vs

Random encounter

Pre-death Yusuke

Fight is here

Battle to K.O.

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

My name family is Agon xD

@Gohan974: Lol, wow. It's funny how that happens.

BUMPPPP

Post by Kobra678 (2,887 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I don't think that people know who Agon is. You should probably posts some info about him.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pre-Death Yusuke? So Yusuke when he was a human and a simple martial artist?

Against a guy who uses magic this is a spite thread because someone doesn't like YYH.

@CerusSerenade: Lol, who uses magic? Agon is a football player. That is just a special effect for the picture.

@Kobra678: Shoot, I though we had more eyeshield 21 fans on here

Well, he soloed a small biker gang with ease, can smack people so hard that they leave their feet, has reflexes that are a bit faster than the average human, and can run a 40 yard dash in probably a little over 4.2 seconds which is the human limit of running speed. He can also play all 4 quarters of a football game (offense and defense) without getting noticeably tired.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406: I suppose that's good.

If that's the case then Yusuke has a shot because he still has the dormant blood of Raizen in him which is responsible for why he was so aggressive and strong to begin with.

Yusuke just has better feats as he beat up gangs on a regular basis.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,656 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll go with Yusuke, Agon is s badass but he needed Hiruma as surveillance when he beat up gangs

@CerusSerenade said:

@UltimateHero0406: I suppose that's good.

If that's the case then Yusuke has a shot because he still has the dormant blood of Raizen in him which is responsible for why he was so aggressive and strong to begin with.

Yusuke just has better feats as he beat up gangs on a regular basis.

this

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sniff, sniff..... I remember I had hair like this..... Damn it WHY did you scare me to the point I had to cut my beautiful hair D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: You had dreads?

@AnimeDefender: Eh, braids were too much work to maintain for me. I was kinda glad when I cut mine.

@UltimateHero0406: I liked mine, though I did know one day I had to get rid of them because of jobs purposes, but othus scared me!!!

@Kobra678: Yes!

@AnimeDefender: Lol, how did Othus scare you?

@UltimateHero0406: It was quite a while ago, when I was still new. It was on a battle thread, I can't remember it's name, but the discussion came to an end with Othus told me about how someone can kill you by choking you with your own hair! Ever since I have kept my hair short lol!

@AnimeDefender: LOL wow. That's crazy. But I've never heard of that happening. Chances are that if someone pulled your hair hard enough for it to cause you harm, it would just come out. It would hurt like hell but you'd be fine.

Post by othus12 (6,301 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender said:

@UltimateHero0406: It was quite a while ago, when I was still new. It was on a battle thread, I can't remember it's name, but the discussion came to an end with Othus told me about how someone can kill you by choking you with your own hair! Ever since I have kept my hair short lol!

LOL omg i remember now!

@UltimateHero0406: Still, I had LONG Hair so they can still choke me!

@othus12: Your so mean Othus LOL!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: ...Pretty weird conversation. I bet Yusuke would kill Agon like that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel