Yusuke Urameshi vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by Stevemagegod on Feb. 18, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (676 posts) See mini bio Level 12

THE WANKING IN THIS THREAD IS JUST OVER 9000!

Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I already said this but Naruto loses for now but will most likely top Yusuke in the very near future. To think the HST have come this far. Maybe Saiyan Saga Z is next but I think that will be very few if any that get to that level.
Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Shadow_Okami9 said:

Yusuke was a casual mountain buster by the end of the series, the fight goes to him

Naruto is a casual island buster right now probably even more now that he got a power boost. He rips Yusuke apart. And no Yusuke is not a casual mountain buster lmao. The single greatest feat he did was destroy a cliff/small mountain.

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage said:

I think I already said this but Naruto loses for now but will most likely top Yusuke in the very near future. To think the HST have come this far. Maybe Saiyan Saga Z is next but I think that will be very few if any that get to that level.

Naruto wins now and wins in the future

Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No!
Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@yellow_king: lol Not even, just look at king of lighting Yusuke vs Naruto video, and the only time Naruto is at island busting level is when he's at tailed beast mode thats not casual lol

Post by takashichea (13,307 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@eddz99:

I'm a bit confused. What are you asking about?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yusuke would tear Naruto a new one for now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel