Yusuke Urameshi vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by Stevemagegod on Feb. 18, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,683 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@takashichea: Ah I see

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

BMS Naruto takes his head off

@LHWKnight said:

@supernova7005: Since when exactly has anyone been a moon buster, let alone a planet buster?

^ This

Post by nishi99 (1,587 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@taichokage said:

Maybe not a bad bump since the potential power of Naruto in the near future is quite high. But as it stands he still loses. When he becomes the next Kaguya Otsusuki, maybe he can take on or beat Yusuke.

This pretty much sums it up.

Post by flashback180 (445 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief said:

@supernova7005 said:

ROFL!! EoS yusuke is a planet buster, rivals saiyan saga vegeta.

he solos the HST ie. naruto, belach and one piece verses combined.

Not even close to a planet buster son, multi-mountain at best. He wouldn't solo the HST but he could beat a lot of them

EoS yusuke is multi mountain?? thats just false. even current naruto is a casual multi mountain buster. sensui was busting small mountains in the makai with the shockwaves of his punches, and EoS yusuke is like 20x stornger than the demon yusuke who thrashed sensui.

EoS yusuke rivals saiyan saga vegeta

@flashback180 said:

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief said:

@supernova7005 said:

ROFL!! EoS yusuke is a planet buster, rivals saiyan saga vegeta.

he solos the HST ie. naruto, belach and one piece verses combined.

Not even close to a planet buster son, multi-mountain at best. He wouldn't solo the HST but he could beat a lot of them

EoS yusuke is multi mountain?? thats just false. even current naruto is a casual multi mountain buster. sensui was busting small mountains in the makai with the shockwaves of his punches, and EoS yusuke is like 20x stornger than the demon yusuke who thrashed sensui.

EoS yusuke rivals saiyan saga vegeta

LOL

Post by YoungChief (537 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ah this thread, good old supernova007 YYH wank, good times. I didn't know this at the time but, destroying a mountain requires a few megatons worth of kinetic energy correct? Well, destroying our earth would take 54 quadrillion megatons of TNT. So Supernova's argument that since Yusuke was 20X stronger = planet buster is even funnier to me now than it was then

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It's hilarious how overhyped YYH characters are. Naruto's showings are so much ridiculously more impressive than Yusuke's. Naruto would body Yusuke.

@YoungChief said:

Ah this thread, good old supernova007 YYH wank, good times. I didn't know this at the time but, destroying a mountain requires a few megatons worth of kinetic energy correct? Well, destroying our earth would take 54 quadrillion megatons of TNT. So Supernova's argument that since Yusuke was 20X stronger = planet buster is even funnier to me now than it was then

^ GOOD!

Post by zAVATARLEGENDz (13 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yusuke takes this mid diff

Post by Volkein1432 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Yusuke wins.

Post by Vapovile (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Yusuke wins with mid difficulty. SPIRIT GUN!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,240 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Good thing I was never dumb enough to state anyone YYH could moon bust lol.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,479 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Good thing I was never dumb enough to state anyone YYH could moon bust lol.

If you're referring to what I said I never said Yusuke could moon bust, only put a hole in it.

Post by GrayWolf2 (307 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I almost miss the YYH wank. It was amusing.

@CerusSerenade:

Well sorry I wasn't refering to what ever you were talking about. I was refering to Supernova's post. Also putting a hole in the moon isn't impressive at all. I can do the same you know.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,570 posts) See mini bio Level 13
maybe in the future naruto can take this but for now yusuke still wins 
Post by Shadow_Okami9 (162 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yusuke was a casual mountain buster by the end of the series, the fight goes to him

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: What happened?

I'm going to guess Naruto will be taking him out soon. He just got this new power up coming in so..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel