Yusuke Urameshi (EoS) vs. Goku (Namek Saga)

Topic started by Carter_esque on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Rules...

1. Manga and anime feats are allowed for both fighters.
  2. I'm using Goku at the time he fought the Ginyu Force before the "body switch".
  3. Morals: In character
  4. Prep: None but both have prior knowledge.
  5. Powers: Let's be realistic, without a plot shield, Yusuke isn't going to give Goku time to summon a Genki Dama so I'm not allowing him to use it (not that I'm sure Yusuke would be affected by it anyway). He can access the rest of his power set though.
  6. No BFR.
  7. Location: Las Noches (Bleach-verse), 40 ft. away from each other in mid-air

Who wins and why?

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

giving it to Goku

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah me too. This Goku was already relativistic. I dont think Yusuke could touch him. It was only right after his fight with Ginyu that Goku outran the flare and went from one side of Namek to the other in nearly an instant.
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yusuke would be lucky to beat Raditz.

Post by NarutardKiller (49 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I think the only way for Yusuke to win would be to use Saiyan Saga Goku and even that might be a bit of a stretch

Post by GrayWolf2 (307 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku waves his hand and Yusuke goes bye bye. Seriously, the manga would be bad enough but you're allowing the Anime too!? King Vegeta waved his hand and blew up multiple moons and half a planet. Vegeta casually busted a planet and its moon on his way to Earth. Those are just a couple of examples as to why Yusuke gets sodomized here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GrayWolf2 said:

Goku waves his hand and Yusuke goes bye bye. Seriously, the manga would be bad enough but you're allowing the Anime too!? King Vegeta waved his hand and blew up multiple moons and half a planet. Vegeta casually busted a planet and its moon on his way to Earth. Those are just a couple of examples as to why Yusuke gets sodomized here.

LOL!

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@GrayWolf2 said:

LOL!

THIS LMFAO

Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Goku wins, with hardly any effort.

Post by Kobra678 (2,956 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Goku stomps

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku flicks his dick and yusuke dies that's how much of a curb stomp this is.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I guess that putting DBZ chars against YYH chars is just a bad idea period. From what y'all are saying, YYH chars would only stand a chance against Pre-Raditz era DBZ chars. I get that now.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by Vapovile (1,804 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Carter_esque: Not necessarily, I would say that EOS Yusuke has a good shot of beating Nappa as well, though he will stop at Vegeta. And in this scenario, Goku stomps.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Speed is the only thing in which they are comparable.

In terms of overall power, Goku stomps.

Post by DeviantXero (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Can you say "rape thread"?

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Allowing anime feats for Goku was just mean :(

Anyway Goku stomps badly here.

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8
king vegeta in anime is as strong as buu in manga
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku rapes.

Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Don't agree with Namek saga Goku being anywhere near relativistic at this point in DBZ.

But still, he greatly surpasses Yusuke in attributes by this point of the series and could easily squash him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel