Yusuke gauntlet

Topic started by ktarinze on Aug. 3, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

1. koga  
2. kuwabara 
3. miroku 
4. inuyasha 
5. hiei 
gets about 30 minutes rest
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ktarinze: Does he get healed? 

With healing he can run it 

Just a 30 min rest I'd say he stops at Hiei
@hitsusatsu11:
nope no healing
@ktarinze: Then Hiei takes him out, if he's not to tired to dodge BW from Inuyasha.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

he loses to hiei with no healing
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yusuke's recovery speed is extremely quick due to genkai's spirit wave to the point that he can recover from exhaustion in a matter of minutes. i don't really think that it matters because yusuke would only need to expel a minimal amount of energy to run through #1-4 on this list and while Hiei was strong at the end of the series he was no match for an upper level S class demon Like yusuke (or in his case mukuro)
@rein: pfffft. I call PIS on Mukuro blocking that final DOTDF
@hitsusatsu11: It was pretty clear that Hiei wasn't in Mukuro's league. Throughout their battle she played with him, she simply dodged/blocked his attacks without counterattacking herself. Hiei at best was a Mid tier S, no Match for the kings. Like i said earlier i don't believe yusuke will have to use much energy to beat #1-4 on the gauntlet and unless yusuke is drained of quite a bit of power, Hiei won't be able to beat him.
@rein: I was kinda kidding about her not beating the DOTDF, plus it seemed Hiei had a hard on for her.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein: I was kinda kidding about her not beating the DOTDF, plus it seemed Hiei had a hard on for her. "
oo i always thought he had a thing for Kuwabara lol
@rein: Na, Hiei hates that kind of stuff, didn't he make fun of Sensui's "friend". 

i thinks he stops at inuyasha and even if he does get through him i think hiei finishes him off
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein: Na, Hiei hates that kind of stuff, didn't he make fun of Sensui's "friend".  "
One of sensui's personalities was a woman so it's all good.
@rein: But that creepy guy was most in love with the main male persona. (Though the woman was his second choice)
@rein said:
 Hiei at best was a Mid tier S,   
Didn't Hiei beat like 100 average S class during training, before he fought the Dr. guy with the circle sword?
@hitsusatsu11: He beat 100 A Class. Which for an S class is like your run of the mill human LOL.
@rein: Ah ic A class. So what class where Toya and Chuu and Yo-Yo kid at the Makai tournament, S or A?
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @rein: Ah ic A class. So what class where Toya and Chuu and Yo-Yo kid at the Makai tournament, S or A? "
very top A or beginning S.
@rein: Ye those guys suck, i find it funny how Funi made them Irish and Australian in their dub.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @rein: Ye those guys suck, i find it funny how Funi made them Irish and Australian in their dub. "

Really? I thought those guys were GAR. I couldn't understand a word they said, but i would imagine it was badass.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel