Yujiro Hanma VS Bruce Lee VS Kenshiro

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 28, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

everyone is in character , H2H only , All stats are equal , no one hit kills or intangibility for ken , All 3 of them get 3 days to train , all 3 are at peak condition

Round 1 - single fight , all 3 face each other 1 vs 1
Bruce vs ken
Bruce vs Yuijiro
Yuijiro vs Ken

Round 2 - 3 way free for all

Location - Gesso City

Winner by Death , Ko

Post by nishi99 (1,708 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kenshiro wins he's stronger then Yujiro and faster then Bruce. Edit if it's just skills then Bruce wins with ease.

Post by Kurohige (3,724 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Kenshiro should win this in every category, he can mimic moves perfectly just by seeing the technique and so can Yujiro, he also mastered every form of combat down to perfection, even better than the people who have been doing the particular style their whole life. Bruce Lee is a normal human against two super humans, I love Bruce Lee the most though.

Post by chibi_cute (15 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Bruce lee and yujiro is already dead.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nobody messes with bruce lee

so no one is going to back up what they say , I don't think just because it's Bruce lee that he wins just because of that

Post by 619locust (93 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Bruce Lee doesn't belong here. At all....it reminds me of a Bruce vs Tyson thread...where Bruce clearly lost (for obvious reasons if you have any sense at all). In every area, ESPECIALLY skill, Bruce is outclassed here. Fanboy wank alert.

Also Ken stomps in a mismatch

@nishi99: um no. Bruce does not have the skill to defeat world class martial artists with their own style, or the skill to make a man explode by pointing at him. If Bruce is a 5, Yujiro is a 100 and Ken is 1,000.

Try not to wank Bruce so hard, he doesn't appreciate it and will never even say thank you.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

@UltimateHero0406: lmao! "Waaaa wawawaaaa...."

I did defend my points lol, Bruce is a normal- not even peak human, Yujiro has mastered EVERY style of martial arts to the point that he can beat masters of that art who have been training their whole life. The guy went into the Vietnam war with nothing but his hands and feet and took out trained military from both sides and survived a carpet bombing. Kenshiro is Yujiro times 1,000 and can copy martial arts by witnessing the attack and his reflexes make Bruce look like he is frozen in time. Real life characters don't belong in battle with fictional fighters. Even Mr. Satan from DBZ would beat Bruce.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

RL Bruce Lee 10/10

@hitsusatsu11: maybe but it won't be easy

@SMXLR8: I think that was sarcasm.

@Kurohige: LOL

Post by nishi99 (1,708 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@619locust: You sound like a Bruce Lee hater. Bruce also made his own martial art JKD. He was also Yip Man's top student and he trained with Judo Gene Lebell. But let me guess you think he was just an overrated actor right?

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kenshiro FTW IMO

@nishi99: he did not make JKD it was a philosophy of his that was turned into a fighting style

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Why is this thread even on? Bruce lee command chuck norris to deal with both because it's not even worth his effort.

@eddz99: that is not happening here though

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel