Yugioh Vs. Digimon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe

this is also messed up because nobody said anything when the other guy CLEARLY used wikia and a movie. if you guys were not aware that is biased and DEFINATELY bad debating.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: I didn't even knew he used Wikia.... am just giving my opinion. If others use Wikia... then they'll use it.. but I do know that Digimon takes it here because of raw power... some cards might have hax abilities but they can still be attacked... like the gods. All delete from Omegamon should end this..

like I said.. Wikia or OBD is not a scans for me.. only video or manga/comics.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DJSNuva1 said:

@321zigzag1 said:

I have never heard Creator of Light being omnipotent or hinted or so.

I am assuming this is Assuming anime Yugioh. Mangaverse has no hint of omnipotence in yugioh if I recall.

When all of the Egyptian gods fuse, the attack and defense of the creature becomes infinite.

You do realize that the word "infinite" has a relative streak about in fiction?

Just like "god" is a relative term and not all "omnipotents" are truly omnipotent they are more relative in a sense.

If Creator of Light is that powerful then he should be able to duke it out with the top tiers in all fiction

As for the proof element. Not even OBDers use OBD wikia as a source of proof. OBD wikia is useful to get an idea who the character is and possible limits but anyway.

Yugioh Wikia, if I recall does try to base on yugioh anime source.

Regardless of that, I can vouch that Yubel did something like that with that Super Polymerization card but I don't like to use it as proof. THere are a few wikias that are pretty reliable in my opinion.

: you guys wanted evidence that yubel's power could match that of NEO or any other godlike digimon? Well here it is.

Starting with the ability to jump dimensions and transport massive structures easily. as well as control others. she did this with a little less than half of her full power

go to this link and skip to 19:47

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs7zzm_yu-gi-oh-gx-episode-119-eng-subbed_shortfilms

she also has the abiltity to seal the souls of others inside any card she chooses as she has done with Jesse into the Rainbow Dragon card and a couple others.

but thats just the tip of the ice burg. this yubel at full power using her abiliity to warp reality by simply focusing energy into any card

and she has a full deck of cards if not more at her disposal

@UltimateHero0406: Can she tank a city busting+ attack to the face??

@DBZ_universe: not sure to what extent but she spent years in space and survived reentry into the atmosphere. but i believe she wont have to should she negate the attack especially something as small as a city busting with her power

@UltimateHero0406: another question... does she have hypersonic+ reactions... cause is not just about having that power.. but she will need fast reaction to react to an attack that is going heavenly hypersonic.. because if she doesn't.. then she gets blitz

@DBZ_universe: the thing is she is still a duel spirit. she has been shown to have ghost like abilities such as turning invisible and possessing bodies. that might help. im not even sure if she can be killed by physical means (i might be wrong) which is why people have tried to seal her away with dueling. ill put up a couple more vids. if you can beat yubel you win.

@UltimateHero0406: Well she wont be able to posses any digital monsters that's for sure... also All Delete will delete her from existence.. so there's that.

@DBZ_universe: 1. has it been shown that all delete will erase the real world as well as the digital world

2. that is pretty much what yubel was about to do (cause twelve dimensions to crash into each other causing the anihilation of everything in the universe except her and jaden which means that she can choose what gets destroyed)

3. i saw a movie where it was used and the effect was a little unclear (to me)

@UltimateHero0406: Well those rules don't apply here... so All delete might work.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sorry if he's been covered, but ZeedMillenniummon rapes.

@DBZ_universe: this is my last take on the subject because i am getting bored with this thread. this should give an idea of what yubel is.

watch the first video on the page

http://www.animeloves.me/yu-gi-oh-duel-monsters-gx-episode-153/

and apparently i cant take your word or a wiki or movie clip for the fact that a digimon can destroy the everything in the universe outside of the digital world. i will need a scan or video that clearly shows this please.

@UltimateHero0406: ok.. then if you don't care... than I guess we will stop debating, cause you said that you were getting bored.. and so I am...

So i guess we sorted this out. Winner is digimon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel