Yugioh Vs. Digimon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Seriously, if the egyptian god cards fused together are infinite in power (Which they are) than this is a tie.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: my second or third to last argument

Zorc Necrophades

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

All delete.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Really, calling something terrible is the only comeback? Also this don't have anything to do with the battle

If they leave, they lose the battle (since that call retreat)

So how does that equal the power to destroy the universe or fusion with earth?

Here are some more feats, I pretty sure none of Duel Monsters can match these. (Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode is all the digimon in the world combine into one)

@Destinyheroknight: 1. why do you hate the universe so much lol?

2.video 1: i saw that, awesome movie, doesnt top my vid. video 2 : doesnt play correctly on this website, still doesnt top my vid video 3 and 4: i saw those forms before and they do not give an accurate representation of its strength.

3. i forgot to tell you that Zorc single handedly created hell and is the source of all shadow magic in the ygoverse

4. i am still working on finding a vid to show you for my next ace who i believe has got zorc and your universe buster beat and shes done some serious real world stuff. i should have it out by tonight

@Destinyheroknight: i meant the fact that they beat your universe guy by changing his mind is terrible story writing

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

It does top your video, he destroy an army of millions of Mega Level digimon. Zorc having trouble destroying one city

Shoutmon X7 destroy an army of Digimon with one blast and Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode is all the digimon in the world

Making Hell doesn't equal creating the universe

No, it not terrible it was the point of the story

I done debating with you, since it just a waste of my time

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: Good debating on your part. This thread is just running in circles and is pointless because I have yet to see feats from Yugioh.

@SpeedForceSpider: check this

Yubel

Yubel demonstrates many powers through her appearances. She can possess anyone with inner turmoil and manifest herself through an avatar of energy. She can also render herself invisible to others, even to those who can see Duel Spirits, although Duel Spirits themselves can see her. Yubel is able to warp reality as seen with the snakes that prevent Jaden's comrades from helping during his Duel with Professor Viper, but after absorbing massive amounts of energy, she is able to warp reality to a much greater extent, although the ability itself is mostly limited to the effect of the card which Yubel uses to focus her reality warp. The ability itself is mostly limited to the effect of the card which Yubel uses to focus her reality warping ability. Yubel can also teleport herself and others as she teleported Duel Academy to an alternate dimension. It's briefly hinted she might have a degree of super-strength when she tossed Marcel at Blair, only using one arm to do so. She also has the ability to bestow her power onto others as evidenced in the fight between Viper and Adrian, although the same ability can also be used to control others as shown with the "Duel Ghouls". She is also able to materialize Duel Monsters cards and their effects. Lastly, she has the ability of seeing the darkness of a person's heart, and tempting one to do her bidding by playing off an individual's desires. This ability is a necessity as Yubel derives her power mainly from the darkness of others. Adrian Gecko also demonstrated these numerous abilities when he was temporarily imbued with a portion of Yubel's power, which was given to him while she was controlling Jesse. After Yubel has her soul fused with Jaden, Jaden gained access to her powers. However, because Yubel implied most her power came from The Light of Destruction (which was removed from her when she fused with Jaden), Jaden may not possess the same level of power that Yubel did. In Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time, even though being still fused with Jaden, she is seen using her powers separately from him. She conjured an energy blast in order to scare away people gathered at Domino City Plaza.

Important

Her abilities include using a simple super polymerization card to pull together 12 dimensions into 1. Also Zorc did not have trouble trouble destroying one city. he killed five gods and who knows how many other monsters and their priest with little trouble. and rejecting all counter facts presented is not good debating. but i am sorry that i didnt present this earlier and squash this whole argument to save us all time. she also clearly stated that she would have decided to destroy the universe had Jaden not fused with her.

And thats what a turnabout is kids.

When I asked for feats I want to see them actual scans or videos. You can't expect us to take your word for it. That isn't good debating skills on your part. Anyway we are pretty much done with this thread we gave our rebuttal so there is not much more to say. And the movies are non canon you can only use canon feats unless specified in the OP. Have a nice day.

@SpeedForceSpider: Feats of Yugioh monsters doing more impressive things than Digimon?? I don't think there is.. me as a good duelist know that Digimon takes it here... and I cannot show that they can planet bust because I know they haven't done such thing in Yugioh... but in Digimon yes..

Thank you for being honest. I know a lot about Yugioh as well and in all the episodes they did nothing impressive to say the least. Some digimon can make it in DBZ but Yugioh will never be up there. Yusei being a favorite character of mine so i am not biased or anything. Well that's all I have to say.

@UltimateHero0406: Well in Hax abilities, Yugioh is good and has a potential to match Digimon... but in destructive, I think not. Also Wikia is not always right.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Thank you for being honest. I know a lot about Yugioh as well and in all the episodes they did nothing impressive to say the least. Some digimon can make it in DBZ but Yugioh will never be up there. Yusei being a favorite character of mine so i am not biased or anything. Well that's all I have to say.

Yes... All delete can finish everything here...

All Yugioh has is good hax skills.. but their destructive or durability is not that great to compare to Digimon..

@SpeedForceSpider: its not my word its wikia (duh)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yubel_(character)

and by the way your pal (destinyhero) also used movie feats (even though the movie has nothing nothing to do with any of the feats which leads me to believe that you dont read things thoroughly)

Using a wiki to back up your claims is the worst form of debating. A small child can go on there and change things around. Read a manga and stop posting bull. And I told you I wasn't going to read any of that crap its not a scan or video so stop trying to drag this on.

@UltimateHero0406: I'm Sorry, but I don't put wikias as legit scans.

Also did you post the same post twice?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Using a wiki to back up your claims is the worst form of debating. A small child can go on there and change things around. Read a manga and stop posting bull. And I told you I wasn't going to read any of that crap its not a scan or video so stop trying to drag this on.

just one... epic.

@SpeedForceSpider: you being lazy and not wanting to accept facts does not make you right. it makes you in denial and biased. but if you want to be embarrassed that badly i will get scans and or vids.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel