Yugioh Vs. Digimon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Also here another powerful Digimon, who can make copies of other powerful digimon

And have them Shinka (Digivolve)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: first of all most of that is just fluff that doesnt matter.

Obelisk the Tormentor

While face-up on the field, this card is unaffected by card effects that destroy or Tribute monsters, or change their control, except the effects of DIVINE monsters. (nothing other than other god cards have any effect) Once per turn during the Battle Phase, you can apply one of the following: ● Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict 4000 damage treated as Battle Damageto your opponent’s Life Points.(any two monsters sacrificed allow him to turn them into raw power and cause massive damage) ● Tribute The Winged Dragon of Raand Slifer the Sky Dragon to increase this card's ATK and DEF points to ∞ (INFINITY). When this card declares an attack, respective to the Battle Position of the attack target, reduce your opponent's Life Points to 0.(Instant kill)

Slifer the sky dragon

When this card is Normal Summoned, Spell/Trap Cards and card effects other than it's own cannot be activated, you can change its battle position once. While face-up on the field, this card is unaffected by card effects. Any Equip Cards that target it are destroyed immediately.(all same as obelisk) When a monster(s) is Summoned face-up on your opponent’s side of the field or when your opponent takes control of a monsters(s) you control, decrease its ATK or DEF by 2000 points, based on its battle position. If the ATK or DEF is decreased to 0 by this effect, destroy the monster(s).

Winged dragon of ra

When this card is Normal Summoned,Spells/Trap Cards, and other card effects except its own cannot be activated. If this card is Tribute Summoned. IWhile face-up on the field, this card is unaffected by other cardeffects, including the effects of Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon.(not even other god cards can affect him)

The following effects may be activated at any time of the duel:

You can also Tribute all other monsters you control to increase this card’s ATK by the total ATK of the Tributed monsters. You can only use this effect once per duel.(can use other monsters as power)

Exodia Necross

This card gains the following effects while these cards are in yourGraveyard:

● "Exodia the Forbidden One": This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

● "Left Leg of the Forbidden One": This card cannot be destroyedby Spell Cards.

● "Right Leg of the Forbidden One": This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards.

● "Left Arm of the Forbidden One": This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of other Effect Monsters.

● "Right Arm of the Forbidden One": Whenever this card battles an opponent's monster, it gains 1000 ATK at the end of the Damage Step.(nuff said)

Five Headed Dragon

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monsters. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card does not take any Battle Damage, and cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (nearly indestructable)

Odin Father of the Aesir

Once per turn, you can activate this card's effect. If you do, allface-up Divine-Beast-Type monster(s) you control become unaffected by the effects of Spell/Trap Cards until the End Phase. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to theGraveyard, you can Special Summon it during the end phase. (come back from the dead)

just to name a few

@Destinyheroknight said:

@UltimateHero0406:

Also here another powerful Digimon, who can make copies of other powerful digimon

And have them Shinka (Digivolve)

loads of yugioh monsters even the weaker ones can do that with their abilities

@UltimateHero0406:

Why are you using Game Mechanics? Those are not feats

@Destinyheroknight: those are general indexes of what their abilities are. what else is their to go off of. you want real world feats, watch the movies and season finallies or the final season, dawn of the duel. i will post some vids later.

@UltimateHero0406:

No, they are Game Mechanics for the game in the anime. The Digimon are not bound to follow the rules for Duel Monsters.

They are not general indexes, what I post was general indexes. These are just stuff for the game

Why haven't you post videos yet?

@Destinyheroknight: bagramon and h whatever mon are completely worthless to your argument. their powers are based in the digital world and have no effect outside of it. and youtube doesnt have the specific clips im looking for. ill have to dig deeper and for that ill need more time. and most of their affects dont have anything to do with their opponents such as coming back when struck down making most some feats lose meaning.

@UltimateHero0406:

Bagramon's power does work in other worlds. He show case it in the last season

Digimon's powers does effect other worlds, they explain that at the beginning

It still Game Mechanics

@Destinyheroknight: so your saying that yu gi oh monsters should have no powers at all outside of the game? bagramon has no useful combat abilities. and Hunanglongmon is basically a metapod.

@UltimateHero0406:

They haven't showcase any power outside of the game, it just is Game Mechanics.

So firing energy blasts doesn't count as combat abilities now? (Bagramon have more powers) Also I thought you say you watch Digimon?

@UltimateHero0406:

Hunanglongmon is basically a metapod.

It seem like you don't understand

Its Special Moves are continuously disassembling everything in the Digital World, throughout eternity, into the two extremes of light and darkness, driving it into non-existence before long (Taikyoku), and generating a gigantic typhoon of an earthflow on the scale of a natural disaster (Oukai).

@Destinyheroknight: like i said ill get you clips of the gods having a full on brawl in the real sky and from dawn of the duelist which takes place in the real world. and firing energy blasts is not special. any digimon or yugioh monster could do that and i doubt using forces of nature against sky and sun gods will do much. and i have seen every season up until first half data squad. and i especially know tamers and frontier + all movies/specials (up to season 4) and i have played digimon dusk for the DS.

@Destinyheroknight: destroying the digital world wont help it in the real world and like i said a natural disaster is nothing to a sky god. slifer already lives in thunder clouds and making an earthquake if any magnitude is pointless since they can fly. unless this "gigantic typhoon" can blow a continent of the planet it wont do much and by describing is simply as a natural disaster tells me that it is not.

@UltimateHero0406:

So basically you don't know nothing about Bagramon.

Ok, Bagramon can control time and space and also have turned the entire Earth into stone

Fighting in the sky doesn't mean nothing

In digimon manga, we have NEO destroying and recreating the Digimon universe

Quartzmon taking reshaping the world

Nothing in Yugioh could do this

@UltimateHero0406:

destroying the digital world wont help it in the real world and like i said a natural disaster is nothing to a sky god. slifer already lives in thunder clouds and making an earthquake if any magnitude is pointless since they can fly. unless this "gigantic typhoon" can blow a continent of the planet it wont do much and by describing is simply as a natural disaster tells me that it is not.

It still look like you don't get it, Hunanglongmon can effect the real world to (how many times I have to say it)

It kind of like how Megidramon was effecting both real world and digi world

@Destinyheroknight: 1.you should have said the best stuff in the first place instead of just copy pasting useless info.

2. how did people survive?

3. is he all powerful in his new world?

4. my final point is based on your answers...

@UltimateHero0406:

1. I was lazy (this is only a small amount of info LOL!)

2. One of the Gods of the digi world (Yggdrasill) was there protecting them (she is the girl)

3. Pretty much

4. What your answer?

@Destinyheroknight: my answer is another couple questions. (troll face)

1. what are all of Yggdrasill's abilities?

2.is this new entitiy all powerfull in his new world?

3. how do they defeat this enemy?

@UltimateHero0406:

1. She is a Reality warper, control over time and space

2. See above

3. They didn't really beat him, they pretty much change his mind

@Destinyheroknight: 1. thats terrible story writing and i hate crap like that.

2. ygo monsters always have escape into their own world which is beyond time and space and digimon control. thats all i have for now but when i compile those vids and feats i will have more on this.

3. and you still didnt say what specific effect Hunanglongmon has on the real world that would do any real damage and if its just time and space my current post stands for this as well. i believe certain mystical abilities could counter medusa effect.

4. ill do more research on leviathan and orichalcos gx 5ds and zexal things.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel