Yugioh Vs. Digimon

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 15, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16
VS.
VS.

A battle between the monsters of yugioh and the monsters of digimon. The ultimate battle between magic and science! Who would win in a fight between monsters like the egyptian god cards, exodia and other ultra rares and Mega level digimon like omnimon and imperialdramon, or beyond like susanoomon. Battles take place on earth on an even playing field and are to the death/deletion.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what the hell? is this a verse VS verse fight?

@SMXLR8: no they are are just examples of fights. I mean the rarest and strongest yugioh monsters vs the strongest digimon in general.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Any higher-tier mega level is enough to solo.

Anyone?

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

What about the Egyptian Gods? Exodia? Zorc?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DJSNuva1 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

What about the Egyptian Gods? Exodia? Zorc?

Or the Creator of light, Horakhty

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Digimon take this fairly easy

Im about to post a related battle thread. blue eyes vs greymon including all evolutions of each.(blue eyes ultimate, shining, metal greymon, war greymon, fusions of both included)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Digimon lolstomps. Better feats, stronger monsters, etc.

http://es.tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=5c%2FYI34lHayOf4QNYEmDtw%3D%3D

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Masaru (Data Savers) can punch Exodia to submission XD and any other monster

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I heard the creator of light is omnipotent?

I'd say it's a tie if so.

@Destinyheroknight said:

Digimon take this fairly easy

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Digimon lolstomps. Better feats, stronger monsters, etc.

http://es.tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=5c%2FYI34lHayOf4QNYEmDtw%3D%3D

If the Egyptian gods fusion is really omnipotent, this should be a tie.

@GoodGamerSambo said:

I heard the creator of light is omnipotent?

I'd say it's a tie if so.

This ^

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I have never heard Creator of Light being omnipotent or hinted or so.

I am assuming this is Assuming anime Yugioh. Mangaverse has no hint of omnipotence in yugioh if I recall.

@321zigzag1 said:

I have never heard Creator of Light being omnipotent or hinted or so.

I am assuming this is Assuming anime Yugioh. Mangaverse has no hint of omnipotence in yugioh if I recall.

When all of the Egyptian gods fuse, the attack and defense of the creature becomes infinite.

@DJSNuva1: yeah i dont know why people keep ignoring the god cards who actually have influence in the real world.

@DJSNuva1:

Yeah, having infinite attack and defense doesn't make you a omnipotent

Going by that logic, Mugendramon would be a omnipotent being

Here some powerful Digimon info

Valdurmon

A mythical Holy Bird Digimon that inhabits the stratosphere 40 km up in the sky. It possesses six gigantic wings, and when it spreads them to their widest its wingspan reaches as much as 30 m. According to legend it is the guardian of the sky, and it is told that it is an ancient Digimon that has existed since the creation of the Digital World. Valdurmon's feathers normally emit the holy light of its "Purge Shine", cladding its body in a barrier that 100% invalidates any attacks with an evil will. Its Special Move is amplifying the purifying light of "Purge Shine" to its maximum and emitting it (Aurora Undulation). This technique is said to have the power to pulverize even a star, and because it is emitted at the speed of light, it is nearly impossible to evade.

Bagramon

Although it was originally a high-ranking Angel Digimon that ruled over death, it despaired against the unreasonable justice of the world and rebelled against God. It then received the scourge of God and eternally lost one of its eyes and half of its body, and has since replaced that half with an artificial body cut from a ghostly tree. Its long, artificial right arm can catch hold of ghostly forms, and rip the soul out of a living Digimon's body. The extracted soul can be sent to heaven or hell as Bagramon pleases, and can even be placed in another Digimon's body, a Signature Move of Bagramon's named "Astral Snatcher". The large ruby that it replaced its lost eye with conceals its "Invisible Snake-eyes", a power that allows it to observe anywhere within the Digital World, and with this ability, Bagramon is able to instantaneously obtain any information it wants to know. Due to these, Bagramon is known across the Digital World as the "Sage of Death". Although Bagramon's sins will be forgiven if it repented before God, Bagramon will not go back to submission under God. This is because Bagramon still seeks to replace the "Unreasonable Justice of the World" that God constructed, and its goal in life is to banish God from the world with its "New Justice".

Hunanglongmon

Supervising the "Four Holy Beasts" who protect the east, west, south, and north of the Digital World, it is an emperor Digimon who is enshrined in the center and rules the "world". Due to the angel Digimon that descended in the distant past, it was sealed in the deepest, darkest place within the earth. The Four Holy Beasts lost their rule because of this, causing a struggle for hegemony, but an equilibrium is maintained at present. This being is good but also evil, and is called the "Taiji" of light and darkness. It has eight eyes and twelve external Digicores, and its gigantic body is covered in scales of the special "Huanglong Ore" that boasts of absolute hardness, so inflicting even a single wound upon it is impossible. Its Special Moves are continuously disassembling everything in the Digital World, throughout eternity, into the two extremes of light and darkness, driving it into non-existence before long (Taikyoku), and generating a gigantic typhoon of an earthflow on the scale of a natural disaster (Oukai).

Susanoomon

Told of in Oriental legends, it is the strongest destructive god and the god which governs over regeneration. It is told that when the Network System descends into chaos, it will erase the existing system, and create a new one. Its Special Moves are slicing and stabbing everything in the world with the sword of light emanated from the "ZERO-ARMS: Orochi" (Ama-no-Habakiri), and an ultimate technique in which it points the sword of light (emanated from the ZERO-ARMS: Orochi) at the heavens, which then rain incessant bolts of lightning upon the ground (Yakusa-no-Ikadzuchi).

From Wikimon

@Destinyheroknight: so what puts digimon past yugioh?

@SpeedForceSpider: ive seen that and its not particularly impressive. those arent feats its just a fight

@UltimateHero0406:

Did you read it?

None of the Yugioh monster have ever match those powers, and yes, Creator of Light didn't really did anything that special

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel