Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Royale

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 17, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Yugi, Kaibai, and Joey vs Jaden, Zane, and Jesse vs Yusei, Jack, and Crow vs Yuma, Kite, and Shark

All duelists have the decks made from their best cards from series and movies.

Gen 1 has all three Egyptian Gods

Gen 2 has all three Sacred Beasts

Gen 3 has all three Nordic Gods

Gen 4 has all known number monsters

But Gods only come out near the end of duels

No gen 1 rule changes

Spirits are active (Pharaoh, Yubel, Crimson Dragon, and Astral)

Tournament style eliminations starting with 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 4

Who comes in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th?

And final battle:

Yugi vs Jaden vs Yusei vs Yuma

Same way as before

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,382 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406: wow tough call

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Atem wins both rounds.... anime god cards are so broken.

@UltimateHero0406: Is Blue Eyes Shining Dragon allowed for Kaiba?

@DBZ_universe: I think he only showed it in the movie so its technically non canon that he has it. But on second thought ill allow it since its one of his best cards.

@UltimateHero0406: Awesome! then he has a good chance due to Shining's effect.

Also we cannot forget about Crush Card Virus... that too will help Kaiba. but in the end Atem wins because he has high friendship. lol

@DBZ_universe: Yeah but Stardust dragon has a similar effect and assault mode gives it a huge boost. Plus the Nordic gods are pretty hax as well.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Generation 1 wins due to broken anime rules. Joey once played a Graceful Dice and instead of being it +100 - 600 it was a multiplier! His Swordsman of Landstar had a ATK of around 600 and it ended up being 2600 or some shit and beat Jinzo. Atem in his final duel against Yugi was cheating hardcore...heart of the cards my ass the guy had powers so he could draw cards he needs at the time! no defence monster? no problem let me draw Big Shield Gardna, no hand and no monster on the field? no problem let me draw Swift Gaia the Firce Knight such BS. Kaiba doesn't have to follow the rules because of the green hair and money so his Crush Cards litterly kills you're deck by 90%

If we ignore anime fails and actually real life rules then....i have no idea who wins :) i followd only the first generation of the anime so i don't know how Jaiden duals and what his deck is. The only cards i'm unfamiliar with (effects) are the Nordic ones so need to check up one those.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,501 posts) See mini bio Level 15

id say 1st generation would be number 1 due to the hax that is the wing dragon of ra

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Generation 1 only wins because they cheat and can change the rules. Realistically, I see:

1. Yusei
  2. Yugi
  3. Judai
  4. Yuma
Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Generation 1 takes it after an epic duel.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah, but Shining ignores those effects and destroys any card no questions asked... so the moment Assault mode gets in the field, it will be destroyed by shining... even Ra and Ra is unaffected by anything... Shining>any monster in Yugioh.

@DBZ_universe: Very untrue. Yubel could easily flip the script on Blue Eyes. Yubel has 0 attack points. Shining has at least 4,200 due to it's effect. Yubel can't be destroyed by battle and transfers all battle damage to the opponent. So should Yubel attack, Shining would counter attack, and inflict 4,200 on his owner and end the duel immediately. Plus Yubel is able to summon a monster with an even nastier effect which is Yubel-Terror Incarnate.

@UltimateHero0406: Shining can destroy the Script... anything that Shining sees as a threat, it can destroy it with no questions asked and ignores the effects, even Red Nova Dragon can defeat Shining and the dude has a broken effect as well... and since this is anime Shining of course it has it's anime effect which>>real effect.

and I'm sure Kaiba is not stupid enough to let Shining get attacked.

@DBZ_universe: I am talking about anime effects. I looked them up. Blue eyes' effect is that if there is an effect that effects Shining, he can negate it and during either players' turn, he can suicide bomb 1 monster. But Yubel's effect isn't directed at Shining. It just takes all the battle damage done and deals it as direct damage to Kaiba. Shining doesn't say anything about getting attacked. And I am just discussing there are plenty of cards that Shining can't counter with it's effects. Not what each player would do or have. But if Shooting Star Dragon gets a power boost, it could beat Shining as well and even if Shining suicide bombs it, Yusei would just get his Stardust Dragon back while Shining would stay dead.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Shooting Quasar Dragon probably wrecks up some shit if Yusei summons it.

@UltimateHero0406: True, very True... but when that happens we got Atem and his freaken Gods who are Broken as hell as well, he could fuse them and summon the Creator of Light and win automatically..LOL Atem that damn cheater!

Post by Fehafare (9,530 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

In terms of quality:

1. Yugi/Yusei (now this is a hard choice)

2. Yusei/Yugi

3. Judai

4. That fag

In terms of who would win:

1. Yusei

2. Yugi

3. Judai

4. That fag

EDIT: Gonna change the list as Atem has to share his body with another rather bad personality and because in the first gen they pretty much took the rules behind a barn before every duel and then brutally raped and slaughtered them.

@Fehafare: LOL! That fag.

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

yugi the king of PIS solos by summoning the three egyptian gods

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (180 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Idk actually

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel