Yoshina Ageha VS Strawhat Pirates

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 17, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,886 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This was a fight that I saw some where...

Yoshina is in Nova mode and it will last for as long as the fight lasts vs the Current strawhat pirates.

Who wins?

Scenario 1 - He fights them 1 on 1 until someone loses if the strawhat loses the next one enters and yoshina is fully healed.

Scenario 2 - He fights them all at the same time.

The order of the fights -

1. Robin

2. Usopp

3.Nami

4.Chopper

5 Franky

6.Brook

7.Sanji

8.Zoro

9. Luffy

Ageha Yoshina (Manga Portrait)
Ageha Yoshina (Manga Portrait)
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

He should at least make it to Brook in R1

R2 he loses quickly

bump

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If he starts in nova he can down all of the straw hats easily. He can have the melcheese door swirl around him and anyone that touches is well good bye. And if he uses the nova fused with melcheese he can easily defeat them all together.

Post by Rize (62 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Off-topic, I haven't read Psyren in so long. Where does Ageha stand in the current HST tier?

@UltimateHero0406: @Rize said:

Off-topic, I haven't read Psyren in so long. Where does Ageha stand in the current HST tier?

In terms of the hst? Hmmm idk. I'd say pretty up there considering he has great speed/reactions which are boosted by his nova and then boosted even more by melcheese door's final form that comes out through the use of nova.

His melcheese door is pretty hax and they only have to use thought to activate their powers so yea. He can defend with the melcheese door which can only be broken by anti psychic techniques and when melcheese door comes into contact with anything it rips them apart like a black hole.

I'd say off hax alone he can take on most of the hst no problem. Exceptions being people with far greater hax.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Oh! He's in Nova mode the whole time? In that case:

Sorry Strawhats...

^ Yup if he starts like that there is no question about the victor. But even if he doesn't he just needs the chance to pull it out~

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel