Yonkou Vs Four Beasts

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Sept. 7, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Yonkou will take on the Four Beasts one on one who will win?

Round 1 Shanks Vs Gaoh

Vs

Blackbeard Vs Mount Turtle

Vs

Big Mom Vs Invite Death

Vs

Kaido Vs King Octopus Kong

Vs

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- Shanks has both arms

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by SMXLR8 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Too soon so bad post and fight <_< so this is a waste of time

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Ikki_Minami_:

You are jumping the gun

Only Blackbeard have feats

He BB will lose, of the feat we seen

Post by taichokage (12,641 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Exactly. Although I'd guess the 4 Beasts, how can we know when 2 of the 4 Yonko haven't shown their power at all and a third just barely? It's too early.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Ikki_Minami_:

Bump this post after 1-2 year.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

im pretty sure mounturtle could solo.

@othus12:

Why are you so sure?

@bigz007: maybe because the mounturtle shrugged off a blast that totaled 10 million square kilometers?

@othus12: Do you have any feats for the opponent team or you just assuming blindly?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,501 posts) See mini bio Level 11

BB could probably take Mounturtle, purely just because he's more intelligent than the beast (Just about though). His quakes, which are probably near WB's levels can easily cause Marineford and a large area around it to almost turn upside (WB could've likely done that easily if it wasn't a rescue mission). WB's quakes were really powerful, Sengoku himself said he could destroy the world. Now let's consider durability because Akainu took a full powered quake and while it incapacitated him, it didn't kill him and all the Yonko will likely have similar or higher durability to Akainu.

BB could probably just use his Darkness powers to hold Mounturtle in place while he pounds it with quakes.

But yeah we don't really have enough information on the Yonko at present to accurately say who would win but my money's on the Yonko at the moment, based purely of what we saw during the Marineford Arc.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Four beasts stomp. A single swing from Goah would of levelled the majority of Marineford.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,501 posts) See mini bio Level 11

WB could have easily leveled Marineford if he had wanted to. He showed that when he nearly turned it over on its side.

In terms of destructive power, BB, who now has the Gura Gura no Mi, should be able to do the same but with his intelligence he should have the advantage over the beasts. He could easily turn the ground under the beasts upside down, then just quake them till they die.

@bigz007: i used powerscailing based on whitebeard. i dont think blackbeard is 500 times stronger than whitebeard.

@othus12 said:

@bigz007: i used powerscailing based on whitebeard. i dont think blackbeard is 500 times stronger than whitebeard.

1st: IMO whitebeard didn't even fought seriously in marineford, he was standing there commanding his people most of the time. Meaning we don't have his feats at full power.

2nd: No one ever, EVER had two devil fruit powers. Blackbeard is the first to get that feat. So how can you even compare him to anyone at this point, considering most of his power is still unknown. There is no telling how much more powerful he is now.

3rd: Shanks have only one feat so far: he can use kings haki. We need to see more of him in the future.

4th: Big Mom and Kaido have no feats whatsoever, only hype from their status as a Yonkou.

And you will go that far to say someone will be stomped here, and you have no information about the fighters whatsoever. As I said before, this battle should be bumped 1-2 years from now, because we have yet to see some real fights.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Why does this guy look so much like Gildarts???!?!!??!!??!

Gildarts Clive (Profile Portrait)
Gildarts Clive (Profile Portrait)
Post by Kobra678 (2,926 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@AnimeDefender: Yeah, Fairy Tale ripped shanks really bad. They didn't even try to cover it up.

@bigz007: so you think blackbeard is continent level ?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678: Maybe Shanks is Gildarts in a parrell universe *mindfuck*

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

It to early to really tell, nobody really knows how powerful BB really is (remember WB was sick and not in his prime)

@Destinyheroknight: i will give one piece the benefit of the doubt just because its one of my favourite manga. but i kinda expect it to be just a little higher than naruto EoS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel