Yondaime vs Nightcrawler

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by JThree47605 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
TELEPORTAAAAAAS!!!!!
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I actually believe Yondaime wins.
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47605: actually believe? Its not a matter of believing, he would utterly stomp Nightcrawler.
@JThree47605:
AS HIS SON WOULD SAY
BEEEELIVE IT!
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
OMG! An anime forum with battle threads! Great, theres lots of battles I want to try out.

Anyway, Yondaime should win... he is just way too fast and his techniques are capable of blowing the crap out of the nightcrawler...

BTW, how do I change my avatar? It's not working so far...
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47605: actually believe? Its not a matter of believing, he would utterly stomp Nightcrawler."

I was picturing in my head Nightcrawler teleporting Yondaimes head off, I don't know much about Nightcrawler honestly, which is why I say I actually believe Yondaime wins. From what I saw from Nightcrawler, he isn't fast enough to keep up with Yondaime.
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47605: Nightcrawler isn't capable of such things. He can't warp things off like Kakashi or Madara or Yondaime can. He merely teleports. He could teleport next to someone and with his sword decapitate them that way,
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SasukeRules said:
" OMG! An anime forum with battle threads! Great, theres lots of battles I want to try out.  Anyway, Yondaime should win... he is just way too fast and his techniques are capable of blowing the crap out of the nightcrawler...  BTW, how do I change my avatar? It's not working so far... "
You just need to click on the smaller icon of your profile, a window will pop-up and after choosing if you want your avatar and your profile picture to be diffirent you'll get to upload a picture from you pc.
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kelleth said:
" @SasukeRules said:
" OMG! An anime forum with battle threads! Great, theres lots of battles I want to try out.  Anyway, Yondaime should win... he is just way too fast and his techniques are capable of blowing the crap out of the nightcrawler...  BTW, how do I change my avatar? It's not working so far... "
You just need to click on the smaller icon of your profile, a window will pop-up and after choosing if you want your avatar and your profile picture to be diffirent you'll get to upload a picture from you pc. "
It doesnt work... I guess it's a computer problem then...
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mrassh0le: As teleporters nightcrawler wins but in actual battle yondaime takes this
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 OK, Im a fan of both so my judgement is clearer
 Nightcrawler is not JUST a mere teleporter and Yondaime has other skills aside from teleportation

Yeah the problem here is that Yondaime is not only a teleporter but he is also a ninja and teleporting is just ONE thing he can do. He has many weapons been a shinobi and the original creator of the rasengan. We can assume he has mastery over all jutsus since he was the most powerful of shinobi.

However there is a little thing that Nightcrawler can do and is blend into the darkness, as he always does, and take Yondaime to the other dimension and slash the live out of him by multiteleportation and attacking. Not to mention the other dimension will break all ties of awarenes in Yondaime, time which Kurt can use to destroy him..

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a small but important factor here and that is that Kurt is not an assassin and he wouldn't do any fatal damage.. So taking Yondaime's head off wont happen even if he could.   

Not to mention Nightcrawler can travel in mist form. Well is more like multi teleporting but still it's mist XD 

I think it's all about timing in this fight
Post by Dream (7,901 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering Minato was able to hold his own against a similar warping foe in the form of Madara, he shouldn't have much difficulty dealing with Kurt. Nightcrawler's only chance of victory would be via battle-field removal by leaving Minato in the Brimstone Dimension he normally teleports to before going to his desired location. But with Minato having experience against fighting a similar foe and Kurt's reluctance to kill thanks to being a devout Catholic, I highly doubt Nightcrawler will be winning this fight.
@taichokage:
@Kelleth:
@battleheiz:
@Morita_Shunsuke:
@Dream:
Ok let's say Earth-295    Nightcrawler
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yondaime Hokage Minato
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47605: Nightcrawler isn't capable of such things. He can't warp things off like Kakashi or Madara or Yondaime can. He merely teleports. He could teleport next to someone and with his sword decapitate them that way,"

Actually he is, I have seen him teleport limbs away and I have seen him teleport someones head off once or twice.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel