Yomi vs 23rd BT Piccolo

Topic started by Obito on Sept. 9, 2013. Last post by Avarici0us 1 week, 3 days ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Rules

- Both are in character. 
- Win via Death or K.O. 
- No prep. 

Which villain wins? 

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Extreme mismatch. Yomi one-shots.

Heck, even Sensui would beat him with mid-diff at max.

Post by 619locust (79 posts) See mini bio Level 6

^Agreed

Post by Avarici0us (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Piccolo stomps unless Yomi has Moon Level Durability.

Post by GeneralVan (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yomi wins. Piccolo wasn't moon level until the beginning of Z.

Post by BloodSprinkles (208 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan:

IMO, with his most powerful attack he was. He was also hit by a moon-busting Super Kamehameha and kept on going for the rest of the battle, and the battle wasn't even half over by that point.

@GeneralVan said:

Yomi wins. Piccolo wasn't moon level until the beginning of Z.

I disagree, Roshi was able to destroy the moon very early on in Dragon Ball during the 21st Tournament and by the time of the 23rd Tournament Tien, Krillin and Yamcha have far surpassed him, this even more so for Goku and Piccolo.

Post by BloodSprinkles (208 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Avarici0us:

That was an outlier actually, toonforec one could argue. Nevertheless, I do agree that Piccolo was at moon busting level by then.

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Piccolo would lose at this point. If he were at Saiyan saga level and later though, then Yomi would be the one getting slaughtered.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yomi should win here. aside from the previously mentioned moon busting outlier (which is Roshi's feat anyway) Piccolo has nothing to really put Yomi down before getting taken down himself. iirc Yomi was beating the stuffing out of Yusuke at the beginning of thier fight, and that was EoS Yusuke.

@BloodSprinkles said:

@Avarici0us:

That was an outlier actually, toonforec one could argue. Nevertheless, I do agree that Piccolo was at moon busting level by then.

I don't see how it's an outlier, when Roshi destroyed the Moon he used all his Ki to do it, hence why he was weakened to the point of not being able to do another Kamahamaha for the rest of the fight and when we get introduced to people stronger than Roshi (in Part 1), all of their feats come from them doing things causally. I don't remember anyone putting all their Ki into one blast (like Roshi did) so it make sense how he had a much more impressive feat than people stronger than him, it also wouldn't be very wise to set off a Moon Level attack near the Earth unless they are trying to blow it up, the person doing so might even get caught in it themselves. After the Namek Saga pretty much every character is Planet Level but during some fights character use Ki blasts that are no where near Planet level destructive capacity (such Vegeta Big Bang Attack), this does not mean they can't or the destruction of Namek is outlier.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel