Yoh Asakura, Nagi Souichiro, and Kenshiro vs The Three Admirals

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 24, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 Yoh Asakura (Shaman king), Nagi Souichiro (Tenjo Tenge), and Kenshiro (FOTNS) vs The Three Admirals (Akainu, Aokoji, Kizaru from One Piece)

No "teh admirals win cause of logia intangibility"  You must make a case for it.  Manga or anime versions of all.

VS

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yoh used SoE gravitational manipulation = dead general.......
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,628 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei he can hit them before they have the chance of transforming, he is unbeliable fast.... 
also he can throws discharges of his Toki like Hokuto Shinken Gosho-Ha and we cannot know how it's going to affect the admirals...
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yoh utilizes spirit of God, Nagi goes Susanoo, aka Snake God, and Kenshiro just finger-jabs them to death. It's three people with utterly broken abilities against OP people.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@ReiKai: In short the Broken vs the OP?:p
I side with the Brokens too.:)
@willyvereb said:
" @ReiKai: In short the Broken vs the OP?:p I side with the Brokens too.:) "
GO TEAM BROOOOOKEEEEN
I guess admirals lose badly here, i was expecting some one to say "kizaru speedblitzes" or something.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" I guess admirals lose badly here, i was expecting some one to say "kizaru speedblitzes" or something. "
you put freakin YOH on the fight who will they speedblitz?
@cfatalis: lol, yes it might have been spite
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel