YHWH (SMT) vs Vegito

Topic started by CerusSerenade on April 4, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,199 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade: arceus won in your mind. here on the vice you got stomped by me,theneutralone and masterofdeath

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

RAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can't find the like button.

I told you to play the game yourself or watch some gameplay. I'm not paid to do this lol I'm not going to sift through hours of gameplay simply to find quotes for the likes of you.

Anyone who has seen the gameplay and paid attention to shin megami tensei's story knows the capabilities of the characters. Idk how taking attacks from someone who can 1hit kill you and destroy multiverses with a blink makes you a mere human even though he was stated to be apart of the messiah project and a devil summoner but to each his own.

This thread is still a stomp in favour of YHVH as he speaks and destroys vegito and Arceus still lost the other thread.

Post by othus12 (6,199 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheNeutralOne said:

RAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can't find the like button.

I told you to play the game yourself or watch some gameplay. I'm not paid to do this lol I'm not going to sift through hours of gameplay simply to find quotes for the likes of you.

Anyone who has seen the gameplay and paid attention to shin megami tensei's story knows the capabilities of the characters. Idk how taking attacks from someone who can 1hit kill you and destroy multiverses with a blink makes you a mere human even though he was stated to be apart of the messiah project and a devil summoner but to each his own.

This thread is still a stomp in favour of YHVH as he speaks and destroys vegito and Arceus still lost the other thread.

this

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: You're using game mechanics to explain how YHVH wins. His voice was just a suped up Hama spell, which is why it won't work on Aleph.

So we're supposed to go off assumptions and statements for YHVH ignoring how he was harmed and killed by regular humans, but for Arceus the meteor, even though it was PIS, causes him to become extremely weak despite being a multiversal creator? FLAWLESS LOGIC!

I'm still waiting for answers for proof that any of the characters are universal when YHVH had to make the Megiddo Ark just to life wipe a planet. Obviously if he could do it in an eye blink he wouldn't have bothered.

YHVH has no feats of destroy universes in an eyeblink. That was only implied through Lucifer's explanation of the Amala universe, which was really just a system YHVH created where worlds would die and begin anew unless a supreme being arose from that world. That was the whole point of it all.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade:

Well actually Yahweh is based off the christian God of the old testament with the same powers and such. In mythology he is by all means omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. Hence why he purposely lost to Aleph but you seem to neglect it. You call Aleph a normal human even though his actual fighting power comes from demon summoning the likes of Shiva, Baal and Lucifer. All of which are Gods in different religions who are for all intents and purposes omnipresent and extraordinarily powerful.

Are you denying that the voice of god can 1hit kill anything?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: Yes, otherwise he wouldn't be resorting the incredibly tedious Megiddo Ark.

Mind you in Devil Survivor it is explained that originally the demon lord Bel was the supreme being on Earth until YHVH came around and defeated him, it's more likely that YHVH took the role of the christian god in SMT.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel